What's The Go With Ben Brown?

Remove this Banner Ad

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't say I've seen a lot of him this season but from what I have seen he's been shiat, I rated him a top 3 KF last year, looks like a top up VFL player ATM, what gives North fans?

Seems to have gone off since his staging hit the news.

Can't say I've seen a lot of him this season but from what I have seen he's been shiat, I rated him a top 3 KF last year, looks like a top up VFL player ATM, what gives North fans?

If the best measure for a KF is goals then he's sitting third for the Coleman atm....

I'm not a 'grown up' because I asked you a question about the contradiction you've created?

How can you judge how they play if you haven't seen a lot of him and by definition him?

Strange, strange post.
Seen a lot of North last year, nothing has changed from the way they play, Brown is one of the very few players in the comp who play something resembling a FF of yesteryear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seen a lot of North last year, nothing has changed from the way they play, Brown is one of the very few players in the comp who play something resembling a FF of yesteryear.
Oh okay, strange, because his goals for game average last year was 2.7, it's currently 2.55 this year. If you see him as a player who resembles a FF of yesteryear then goals is all that's important. How has he gone from 'top 3' to 'shite' based on a goal per game difference of 0.15 goals a game?

Oh okay, strange, because his goals for game average last year was 2.7, it's currently 2.55 this year. If you see him as a player who resembles a FF of yesteryear then goals is all that's important. How has he gone from 'top 3' to 'shite' based on a goal per game difference of 0.15 goals a game?
Goals per game isn't everything mate, was a contested marking beast last year.

It's a troll thread. He thought he could be cute but didn't actually realise Brown was still pumping out goals.

It's a troll thread. He thought he could be cute but didn't actually realise Brown was still pumping out goals.
I know. I don't mind playing along though.

Goals per game isn't everything mate, was a contested marking beast last year.
Ah okay, I'm sure him not marking it in contested positions is very frustrating. He just kicked his forth by the way.

Seemed to start the year better last year though but i haven’t looked at the stats to verify.

On track for a 60 odd goal season so a very good year for key forward.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know. I don't mind playing along though.

Ah okay, I'm sure him not marking it in contested positions is very frustrating. He just kicked his forth by the way.
Yet I wouldn't call it a stellar Brown game, as I said, he's one of the few players in the comp who play FF (as he just clunks a mark) so kicking 2-3 per game isn't anything worth calling home about.

I actually made this thread because I rate him highly (very highly), bloodlines trace him back to Collingwood.

Yet I wouldn't call it a stellar Brown game, as I said, he's one of the few players in the comp who play FF (as he just clunks a mark) so kicking 2-3 per game isn't anything worth calling home about.

I actually made this thread because I rate him highly (very highly), bloodlines trace him back to Collingwood.
I'm sure you did..

You rate him but haven't watched much of him and the premise of the thread was that he wasn't playing well?

I'm convinced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back