Movie What's the last movie you saw? (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I was disappointed with The Good Liar. McKellen was ok but there was nothing for Mirren to get her acting chops into. The script was clumsy in the way it dealt with the twists. And the whole thing felt very flat.

4/10.
Wow, this is going back a bit.

We enjoyed it, but fair enough.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
WW84 -

First off I was told it was terrible - it wasnt - but neither was it great

Too many things going on and the Director couldnt rein in the good bits.

At times it felt like Indiana Jones , other times like a rom-com

Gai Gadot and Pedro Pascal cant act or over acted. Part of the director reining in

My old old heart skipped a beat when I saw who was there at the end credit scene. She has still got it

Finally '' I wish I hadnt gone to see it ''

5/10

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
WW84 -

First off I was told it was terrible - it wasnt - but neither was it great

Too many things going on and the Director couldnt rein in the good bits.

At times it felt like Indiana Jones , other times like a rom-com

Gai Gadot and Pedro Pascal cant act or over acted. Part of the director reining in

My old old heart skipped a beat when I saw who was there at the end credit scene. She has still got it

Finally '' I wish I hadnt gone to see it ''

5/10

Pascal's villain gave them about as good an excuse as they could have to see Chris Pine's character again and Pine does have good chemistry with Gadot but other than that I didn't think much of any of WW84. The Gold Armour in particular, in looks and plot device, just seemed ridiculous and pointless. She has already gone toe to toe with Ares, Doomsday and Steppenwolf, I just didn't buy that Wonder Woman needed it for Kirsten Wiig.

Gal Gadot is absolutely owning the role of Wonder Woman its just a shame that it is in such a poor franchise (imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back