Movie What's the last movie you saw? (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
Girl on the train. Shite dont waste your time.
Did you know who did it, pretty much right from the start? I did as soon as they started showing her having sex but they didn't show the face I knew it couldn't be the doctor & had to be the ex & found it boring from then on

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
To late and tired to do one of my usual reviews, but Kick Ass is on telly so imma give you all a quickie.

Kick Ass: 8.5/10
Kick Ass 2: 5/10

ABitWoofy

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
She's in a new movie "mechanic: ressurection" The sequel to the mechanic reboot with that transporter/expendable actor .

Another s**t fest of a film , sadly she's hot as **** but hasn't done much with her career.

Don't reckon you need to do much acting when you're co-founder of a billion dollar company

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Train to Busan

Enjoyed it. Had the right amounts of zombie action and tension. Nicely shot like a lot of the Korean movies.

What did you watch this on? I've been looking for it since you mentioned it but can't find it on Netflix Quikflix or Bigpond.

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

Absolutely ridiculous... as I hoped it would be.

Even as a cartoon movie, it was a blast having Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar reprise their roles from the greatest TV show of all-time.

But now I wanna see a live-action remake with Jon Hamm as an Adam Westish Bats/Bruce.

A couple of minor sticking points from the purist/pissant in me...

Firing up the Batmobile, the Dynamic Duo didn't say their famous line:

"Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed."

The wall climb was way too quick. And no celebrities popped their heads out for a quick chat. Hopes of cameos by DC movie stars - looking right at you Battfleck - dashed. Damn.

Last edited:
The Girl on the Train. Absolute rubbish. The book is eleventy million times better

Did u see the trailer for something called Nocturnal.. animals? Idk something like that with amy adams looks mad. Unlike gott I didnt know amything about the film going in was not impressed

Did you know who did it, pretty much right from the start? I did as soon as they started showing her having sex but they didn't show the face I knew it couldn't be the doctor & had to be the ex & found it boring from then on

Nah 1. Im not good at picking endings I usually have nfi wats going on and 2. Was so s**t wasnt even trying to pick the ending. Was like hurry the * up so I can go.

Only positive was emily blunts performance

I thought Emily Blunt was good, but the actual movie was terrible.

That's what I said- I also did enjoy the first half of the film actually. The second half was like
are you ****ing kidding me is that all- is that the twist. He knocks up his neighbour and kills her because she won't get rid of it. Ffs yawn, next, your ending sucks arse

As for the guy on AW he said the movie was "trashy- but good trash!!!!" er no mate, wrong.

The massive positive of the movie also was seeing it in VMAX at Crown. ****en awesome seats.

Clueless the other night. Still freaken love it, reminds me of sleeping over at my mates place and watching it in 1995.

Was funny to notice a couple lines I missed as well! After all these years.. Also noticed when Elton goes "I left my Cranberries CD in the quad, I gotta go get it" then later he's driving Cher home, the Cranberries are playing! Am so glad Elton got back his Cranberries CD :D

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Girl on the train- best thing about it was the make up at the various stages of drunkenness.

Ending should have been Anna struck Megan while she was running thinking it was Rachel stalking her, better than the stock standard abusive partner angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back