Movie What's the last movie you saw? (5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven’t read the spoilered review (seeing it Friday) but why are comparisons to silence and se7en unfair. It looks to be a creepy serial killer whodunnit. Those comparisons would seem pretty apt.
It's not your typical serial killer film etc. I won't say much else as I don't want to spoil it, but we can discuss more when you've watched it.

Minari

Semi autobiographical story of a Korean family that moves to the Mid West during 1980s Regan America, with the aim of starting a Korean vegetable farm.

A slice of life drama, I thought it was pretty solid, and would be one of the better foreign language films of the last few years.

Haven’t read the spoilered review (seeing it Friday) but why are comparisons to silence and se7en unfair. It looks to be a creepy serial killer whodunnit. Those comparisons would seem pretty apt.
Not that i really care, but the movie was also set in the 90s apparently.

Enjoy, am interested to see your review itt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually used to find so many people doing that when I was an usher

Once when I was doing a cinema check as an usher, I saw someone lying on the floor. Could only see one body, no movement, and so I was thinking it was going to be a health problem rather than the normal rooters.

So I flashed the torch light at them, and got the back of the head of a guy who turned around and moved, giving me a dead on view of the chick he’d been going down on.

Just so awkward.

So I flashed the torch light at them, and got the back of the head of a guy who turned around and moved, giving me a dead on view of the chick he’d been going down on.

Just so awkward.

What did he/she say???

Again.. in all my 5 years I never saw anything like this.
IIRC the closest was someone run in from taking the rubbish out and excitedly told us all a pair were going at it in a car out in the parking lot.

What did he/she say???

IIRC the closest was someone run in from taking the rubbish out and excitedly told us all a pair were going at it in a car out in the parking lot.
Oh no

Which parking lot

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

What did he/she say???

Very little.

I told them to leave, then felt bad because they were clearly teenage kids who couldn't do it at home, so told them they could stay but that there were regular checks so please save us all the embarrassment.

Once when I was doing a cinema check as an usher, I saw someone lying on the floor. Could only see one body, no movement, and so I was thinking it was going to be a health problem rather than the normal rooters.

Just so awkward.
Had something similar. Was a packed session of something but majority of the front seats were free. I went to do a check and saw this movement at the front so I walk down and it’s some 15 year old kid absolutely finger hanging the hell out his girl. They were lying down over the seats and I guess because the seats are tiered up, you can’t really get a good look from above.

i flash my light on them and ask them to leave and he looks up at me and goes “what for?!” Whilst still plugging away haha.

Had something similar. Was a packed session of something but majority of the front seats were free. I went to do a check and saw this movement at the front so I walk down and it’s some 15 year old kid absolutely finger hanging the hell out his girl. They were lying down over the seats and I guess because the seats are tiered up, you can’t really get a good look from above.

i flash my light on them and ask them to leave and he looks up at me and goes “what for?!” Whilst still plugging away haha.

I am horrified.

And pissing myself laughing.

party pooper 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back