Movie What's the last movie you saw? (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 7:

The last 4 scream movies, growing up with these movies, there is definitely a bit of nostalgia and the very little I have read about the new one coming out next week makes me very excited..

Scream 3 sucks, the rest are enjoyable and much fun
The first was funny as. Then there was that dumb one that ended with them waving guns around. Didn't watch any more of them.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wouldn’t be the first time and won’t be the last time. I mean their whole thing is being a slasher flick that also satirizes slasher flicks so it makes perfect sense that they are ridiculously over the top.
Lillard and Ulriches whole monologue in the kitchen is some of the most zany, iver the top, ridiculous stuff ever filmed.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
The series was pretty good.

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
Belfast (2021)
Set in 1969 Belfast,when"The Troubles" was a thing,this movie gives us a glimpse of those times through the eyes of 8yo Buddy and his family.
Looking good in black and white and a Van Morrison soundtrack.This is an absolute gem.
The only knock on it would be they could've done with some subtitles.
Those thick Irish accents.
4.5 stars

Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Project X
1987 ‧ Sci-fi/Thriller ‧ 1h 48m

As punishment for a minor offense, the Air Force assigns pilot Jimmy Garrett (Matthew Broderick) to watch over a group of chimpanzees used for military experiments. Jimmy bonds with Virgil, a chimp capable of communicating with sign language. But when he witnesses the military's plan to kill the animals with radiation, Jimmy enlists the help of Teri MacDonald (Helen Hunt), the graduate student responsible for teaching sign language to Virgil, to free the chimps.

Better Days - interesting movie from China. Worth a look. 7/10

Slow paced, strong acting performances.

It's centred around the tough world of high school bullying.

Some really good camerawork, it looks good on the screen. Also great use of just using images to carry the message, no need for dialogue.

There's a fair bit packed into this movie, and it can go into different styles, so some might not enjoy watching that.

But overall, a quality movie. It does cover the bullying in some depth. Although, not really providing any new solutions.

Eternals
Possibly the least MCU movie they've made

No cameos, nothing really linking it to the rest

Mostly enjoyed it but a 2.5 hour movie it didn't really feel like it did much

GHOSTBUSTERS AFTERLIFE

The kids were amazing. Paul Rudd nerds it up. The nostalgia. The feels. Jason Reitman I bet your Dad is so proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back