Movie What's the next movie you'll see (in real life or made up)?

Remove this Banner Ad

RolandF1

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
In a similar topic on Rotten tomatoes years ago I did a list and plot summary of cheap and trashy sequels to most of Kubricks films. I'm going to have to think back to what they were but two were:

2002: A Space Invasion where all the monoliths were robots in disguise that invade Earth and blow sh*t up. In the end they are stop by a computer virus (which is an inside joke to anyone who has seen ID4 and read 3001).

The Shining 2: Johnny's Back. Yes, the title is intentionally bad. A group of teenagers stay the night at the infamous Overlook Hotel and get knocked off by a Jack Torrance Zombie wearing one of those creepy masks and only saying lines archived from the orignal film.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
What about Clockwork Orange II. (or Lemon)- what'd that look like? Partridge

In a similar topic on Rotten tomatoes years ago I did a list and plot summary of cheap and trashy sequels to most of Kubricks films. I'm going to have to think back to what they were but two were:

2002: A Space Invasion where all the monoliths were robots in disguise that invade Earth and blow sh*t up. In the end they are stop by a computer virus (which is an inside joke to anyone who has seen ID4 and read 3001).

The Shining 2: Johnny's Back. Yes, the title is intentionally bad. A group of teenagers stay the night at the infamous Overlook Hotel and get knocked off by a Jack Torrance Zombie wearing one of those creepy masks and only saying lines archived from the orignal film.

Ill try one.
Eyes Wide Open:
Eh i dunno if i can even make up a sequel for it- the original was that shithouse.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Some decent movies on tonight, across 9, 7, GO, 11, ABC and SBS.

The Fugitive, The Firm, The Wedding Singer, Proof... and some quality chick flicks in Beaches and The Jane Austen Book Club.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Again some beauties- I might try and tune in for Gone Girl if I can on Channel 9. The Great Escape over on GEM at 7pm, 7Flix; The Queen at 9.30pm, SBS; The Godfather II, as well as Bruce Almighty and I, Tonya on Channel 10.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
On GO tonight: Some mindless eye candy rubbish, Into the Blue with Jess Alba (shes yummy)
And Save the Last Dance. Just a pretty dumb cliche of a film, but i still love it.

Hall Pass after the cricket.

SBS Worldmovies:
Blue Jasmine. My favourite Allen movie, along with Match Point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad