Movie What's the next movie you'll see (in real life or made up)?

Remove this Banner Ad

In a similar topic on Rotten tomatoes years ago I did a list and plot summary of cheap and trashy sequels to most of Kubricks films. I'm going to have to think back to what they were but two were:

2002: A Space Invasion where all the monoliths were robots in disguise that invade Earth and blow s**t up. In the end they are stop by a computer virus (which is an inside joke to anyone who has seen ID4 and read 3001).

The Shining 2: Johnny's Back. Yes, the title is intentionally bad. A group of teenagers stay the night at the infamous Overlook Hotel and get knocked off by a Jack Torrance Zombie wearing one of those creepy masks and only saying lines archived from the orignal film.

What about Clockwork Orange II. (or Lemon)- what'd that look like? Partridge

In a similar topic on Rotten tomatoes years ago I did a list and plot summary of cheap and trashy sequels to most of Kubricks films. I'm going to have to think back to what they were but two were:

2002: A Space Invasion where all the monoliths were robots in disguise that invade Earth and blow sh*t up. In the end they are stop by a computer virus (which is an inside joke to anyone who has seen ID4 and read 3001).

The Shining 2: Johnny's Back. Yes, the title is intentionally bad. A group of teenagers stay the night at the infamous Overlook Hotel and get knocked off by a Jack Torrance Zombie wearing one of those creepy masks and only saying lines archived from the orignal film.

Ill try one.
Eyes Wide Open:
Eh i dunno if i can even make up a sequel for it- the original was that shithouse.

3 hours?!?!?! :eekv1: :eekv1:

Those rappers must have alot of ppl to kill for the movie to take that long..

I took my nephew to the movies and stupid me let him choose the movie. Made for 3 of the slowest hours of my life. He loved it though. I should have got an award for the "greatest uncle ever".

On GO tonight: Some mindless eye candy rubbish, Into the Blue with Jess Alba (shes yummy)
And Save the Last Dance. Just a pretty dumb cliche of a film, but i still love it.

Hall Pass after the cricket.

SBS Worldmovies:
Blue Jasmine. My favourite Allen movie, along with Match Point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matrix 4 I spose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back