Podcast What's the podcast you last listened to?

Remove this Banner Ad

For something lighter Seincast spends about 90 mins reviewing each episode of Seinfeld. They're around halfway through season 9 atm so there's plenty of content to pore over.

Have been going in a binge and found a couple of new ones that are really good (if you like the documentary type ones where they tell a story)
Business Wars basically started off with a 6 part series on Netflix vs HBO and Blockbuster and it was fascinating
Disgraceland is another new one telling stories of crime in Music (for example the first 2 stories were on Jerry Lee Lewis and Sid Vicious) and I loved both of them, cannot wait for more episodes.
Origins has had 2 series, one telling the stories of Curb Your Enthusiasm, and the next one telling the story of ESPN, both great
What Really Happened which talks about certain events and the conspiracies surround them. blew through those as well.

Conan O’Brien needs a friend. First guest with Will Ferrell

Trying not to bust out laughing on my commute to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conan O’Brien needs a friend. First guest with Will Ferrell

Trying not to bust out laughing on my commute to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conon was on the Bill Simmons podcast last week, was really good.

Faves at the moment
Dead Rock Stars - 2 poms telling stories of dead rock stars. got a good rapport going on
The end of the world - What the title says, really really interesting looking at many ways the Earth may end TIL that paperclip makers are going to destroy the world (and it actually makes sense)
30 for 30, these are always great, got a new 5 part series out
the Jeselnick and Rosenthal Vanity Project .. funny "NFL" talk
What Really Happened. - New series of sort of conspiracy theories. love Andrew Jenks hes a funny and weird dude.

A few new ones..
Gladiator- terrific 6 part series on Aaron Hernandez and his fall from NFL superstar to convicted murderer.

Villains- Shae Serrano looks at great movie villains over the years. Does it in his quirky style.

And one I've been smashing lately...
Behind The Bastards - looks at the unknown sides of some of the worst people in history.

A few new ones..
Gladiator- terrific 6 part series on Aaron Hernandez and his fall from NFL superstar to convicted murderer.

Villains- Shae Serrano looks at great movie villains over the years. Does it in his quirky style.

And one I've been smashing lately...
Behind The Bastards - looks at the unknown sides of some of the worst people in history.
Who are some of the bastards in the last one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Faves at the moment
Dead Rock Stars - 2 poms telling stories of dead rock stars. got a good rapport going on
The end of the world - What the title says, really really interesting looking at many ways the Earth may end TIL that paperclip makers are going to destroy the world (and it actually makes sense)
What Really Happened. - New series of sort of conspiracy theories. love Andrew Jenks hes a funny and weird dude.
The Dave Chappelle ep of what really happened is great.

Started listening to threedom it's got Lauren lapkus Paul f Tompkins. And Scott aukerman just three friends talking about random things. Pretty funny

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Faves at the moment

Listening to this right now - really quite captivating!

ATM Boy on Podcast One - 2 part series about a guy who found a glitch in his bank and ATM withdrawals, takes out over 1.6 mil over a period of time, before handing himself in to the authorities.

Would have been a surreal experience!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back