What's up with Kelli Underwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

BT has just called Freo “Port” twice in 5 minutes in the Freo v Carlton game but only Underwood gets memes & reaction videos made about her
Yeah BT never gets mocked for his commentary.....

BT has just called Freo “Port” twice in 5 minutes in the Freo v Carlton game but only Underwood gets memes & reaction videos made about her
You're shitting me right? People complain about commentators all the ******* time
Kelly's a s**t commentator, if you wanna make it about her gender go nuts. She's still s**t.

Problem is next year when Fox can call every game.

Since every main commentator on Fox already calls games on radio, it means there'll most likely be a shortage of, ahem, 'talent'.

Unfortunately, I can't see Ms Underwood leaving.

BT is a walking meme. Probably the only one that gets hammered online more than Kelli.

You're shitting me right? People complain about commentators all the ******* time
Kelly's a s**t commentator, if you wanna make it about her gender go nuts. She's still s**t.
As soon as I heard her voice I turned it off, I think it's got to that point that unless it's a blockbuster, I would rather miss it than listen to her grating voice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as I heard her voice I turned it off, I think it's got to that point that unless it's a blockbuster, I would rather miss it than listen to her grating voice.
Agreed. Same with Derwayne but they often have Crows games

Mute it and listen to music or something. Sadly fox will never listen to fans regarding these 2, we're stuck with them forever

Honestly these days I often watch games with the sound muted, commentary as a whole is just at such a low standard.

As for Kel herself, she does a lot of things well but commentary for TV in big games isn't one of them.

Honestly these days I often watch games with the sound muted, commentary as a whole is just at such a low standard.
Yep, if you have an idea as to how the game is played, you really don't need commentators stating the bleeding obvious to you. I often deploy the mute button while I enjoy some great music. Best way to watch footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back