Blabs

Debutant
Oct 7, 2009
Aberfeldie
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Yesterday was an absolute DISGRACE! One thing that really P'D me off was when the Hawks were up about 10 Goals, & the Cameras showed both Coaches Boxes! Clarkson going off & Brad hiding behind his hand??? What the?? It's no crime to show some emotion. I wanted to put my foot through the TV! And, it got worse, but no changes or Bollockings! I am truly proud of Drew, for fronting up & doing the TripleM Interview. A real Man! I like Swallow, but, wish we had Drew as Captain. He wears his heart on his sleeve & doesn't shirk anything. Boomer's been great, but, lately, his sooking isn't endearing him to anyone. Man Up. The young Kids need good leadership. I love North & always will do, but, we need a change somewhere!!!!!

Well I found this interesting during the week...

AFL.COM.AU said:
"It's a fantastic story for 'Gibbo'," Scott said on Wednesday.

"He's a really top quality individual, a great character and someone we think can really add to our side. He's an elite endurance athlete and we need some more run and spread through the midfield and we think he can give that to us.

"It's been a long time coming for Sam but it's a credit to his dedication and persistence."

So Brad obviously knows we need more run through midfield. Hopefully Gibson helps out.

Back