what's with australians and oxycodone?

PommyRoo

Debutant
Aug 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So , I am writing a book and I need to hear why you guys are so keen on this stuff?

PommyRoo

Debutant
Aug 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm keen on it because I had surgery for a broken ankle 2 days ago. Seems to be working well for me.
Thanks, what I was really wandering is why people are using it rather than heroin..availability? Price?

PommyRoo

Debutant
Aug 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If I was writing a book, the first focus group I'd question would be the bigfooty community. You'll maker a fortune, son :thumbsu:
God, I know, writing a book specifically about Aussie rules fans who take drugs. What a dumb ass place to start! I'm also interested in why people feel the need to be dicks on the internet. Is it the anonymity afforded them by the internet or are they just dicks In real life? you seem a good guy to ask

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
God, I know, writing a book specifically about Aussie rules fans who take drugs. What a dumb ass place to start! I'm also interested in why people feel the need to be dicks on the internet. Is it the anonymity afforded them by the internet or are they just dicks In real life? you seem a good guy to ask
Well how about you provide some context in the First post rather than one line. Sounds like an interesting topic and imagine people might actually contribute if they know more

CLUBMEDhurst

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2008
Under the moonlight, the serious moonlight
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City

Oh, I am.

These dicks seem to think that they can expect a well considered and thoughtful response to such a poorly worded question (not to mention the assumption that everybody reading it would be a user of oxy). Providing a smart arse response was more than it deserved.

BTW, how's your research going? Judging by some of the responses, I'd imagine you're currently racing through the last chapter. Sook

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Honestly it's a fantastic drug for pain relief...it has provided me with serious relief with back pain episodes in the past. Unfortunately like everything in this country the media gets a hold of it and doctors wont prescribe it.

And yes those who use it for recreational purposes enjoy it also.

John Dawh

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
This is the first I'm aware that it's big in Australia?

Meth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hillbilly heroin

Meth is out of control in Australia.

Back