Adrian Shelton

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
North Adelaide
Serious Question this one, if nothing was 'wrong' with Volvos (socially at least) there would be thousands of graves that wouldnt exist i can tell you that much

Serious Question this one, if nothing was 'wrong' with Volvos (socially at least) there would be thousands of graves that wouldnt exist i can tell you that much

Now that they've stopped issuing bowling hats with every purchase - nothing, nothing at all!

(Actually the motoring world owes Volvo a few polite golf claps for their many innovations)

Nothing really wrong with a Volvo, they drive real nice, but are a bit expensive. Their recent ones anyway.

Research has proved that the more solid a vehicle the more the damage to the occupants in a heavy motor vehicle accident! The old volvo's hardly budged, the myth was based around they didnt bend in low impact crashes, high impact crashes its a different story. Got told once that alot of fatals have valves in thier hearts damaged from the sudden stop.........
Now the new volvo's i'd believe are pretty dam safe with a safe driver, like many cars!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back