Society & Culture What's your first world problem

Remove this Banner Ad

i am reaching for the Just FOr Men as soon as I see a grey hair
Enjoy your middle age looking like this guy
5141994862_2f9c82e0b7_o.jpg

I'll roll the dice. In my early 20s I went the 0.5 bald for charity for a fund raiser. Walter White bald. Within a fortnight I looked normal again. My hair grows like wild fire. I literally need a hair cut once a fortnight.
My beard is pretty silver now, and it's creeping up my temples, but I'm a number one all over once a week guy so you don't ever really see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm considering a No 1 all over. Hopefully I grow back a full head of hair without the greys.

I'm 33. I have a good head of hair (brown) with a few greys but I pull them out. I hate the dyed look. It's too obvious. I'll eventually stop pulling out my greys when there's too many.

Shave your head or embrace the grey, both better options than the bottle. I've heard plenty of people say that men can rock a little grey hair (and I've got a few myself) but I've never heard anyone offer a compliment on the dye job.

What people say/what they do and how they respond are very different.

I'll probs shave rather than go the Mick Malthouse look in my 30s.

I have grey hairs. A strand or 2 but I clearly see them.

I will go shopping for dye tomorrow but I am getting old. Time is of the essence.

Grey hair on men looks fine and much better than dyed hair. I find any hint of dyed hair on men really off putting. Don't shave it either, I hate the nude nut look as well. What ever your hair does (goes grey, falls out) just roll with it.

42, full head of lustrous dark brown hair, with just a few sprinkles of grey.

But my beard is probably 10% grey. Not sure if good look or not.

Almost 43, neck length brown hair with natural golden streaks at the ends and no grey but do have grey on the edges of my chin in the beard. No sign of balding or greyness apart from chin. Perfect 20/20 vision. Ive been kissed on the dick a few times in this life and as I age Im more than thankful. Considering the amount I drink and smoke and the drugs I have had I can thank my genes for my stunning 26 year old wife.

Im a lucky guy, but dont realise it alot of the time.

Almost 43, neck length brown hair with natural golden streaks at the ends and no grey but do have grey on the edges of my chin in the beard. No sign of balding or greyness apart from chin. Perfect 20/20 vision. Ive been kissed on the dick a few times in this life and as I age Im more than thankful. Considering the amount I drink and smoke and the drugs I have had I can thank my genes for my stunning 26 year old wife.

Im a lucky guy, but dont realise it alot of the time.
Sounds like a dream come true.

I hope when I'm mid-40s that I'm ******* 25 year old girls on the reg, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back