Society & Culture What's your first world problem

Brunswick Trap King

Lord Mayor of Melbourne
Jun 1, 2009
Brunswick
AFL Club
West Coast
I have a recurring dream where I'm kissing a girl but her tongue/mouth is really gross and unclean.

Is it possible that this is something I've repressed? Or could this just be a deep fear of mine?

I'm starting to lean toward it being a repressed memory. Should I see a hypnotist? Or would valium from a doctor be enough to cure me?

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I have a recurring dream where I'm kissing a girl but her tongue/mouth is really gross and unclean.

Is it possible that this is something I've repressed? Or could this just be a deep fear of mine?

I'm starting to lean toward it being a repressed memory. Should I see a hypnotist? Or would valium from a doctor be enough to cure me?
Sounds like a deep fear, afterall, over half of BigFooty members have never kissed a girl.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Unclean

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

You're sleep kissing the cat

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

You're a closeted gay. Your subconscious is aware of it but you aren't. Sleeping with all these women is your defense against the truth. Don't fight it anymore and accept life with all the coloured rainbows.

Either that or you could be a clean freak

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur

I would lean towards a deep fear. I have recurring dreams about being disorganised - having to pack for a flight but not being able to find all the stuff I need or, when I was at Uni, forgetting I had an exam or having an assignment due the next day and I had not even started it. I am a pretty organised person so these sort of things if that actually happened to me in the real world would stress me out big time.

Back