Whats your plans on GF day Tigerheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I know we all love to be there but as we know 2020 is year like no other.To those QLD supporters who are going Roar loud my friends and enjoy the moment.
As for myself i'm lucky i live in Country Victoria so i'm heading upto Wodonga to play some Golf in the arvo then around to my mates place with my mad Tiger supporting Daughter and Grandchild for a BBQ then the odd refreshment and settle in for a nice relaxing Saturday evening. :D :):richmond::beercheers::beercheers::trophy:

I know we all love to be there but as we know 2020 is year like no other.To those QLD supporters who are going Roar loud my friends and enjoy the moment.
As for myself i'm lucky i live in Country Victoria so i'm heading upto Wodonga to play some Golf in the arvo then around to my mates place with my mad Tiger supporting Daughter and Grandchild for a BBQ then the odd refreshment and settle in for a nice relaxing Saturday evening. :D :):richmond::beercheers::beercheers::trophy:
I'm in country Vic too (Beechworth, so not too far from you), and I'll be cooking up some yummy finger food during the day and going to my sisters to pig out and hopefully watch a very enjoyable game of footy in the evening! :blush:

I'm in country Vic too (Beechworth, so not too far from you), and I'll be cooking up some yummy finger food during the day and going to my sisters to pig out and hopefully watch a very enjoyable game of footy in the evening! :blush:
Wonderful area Beechworth.
Enjoy your Saturday. :thumbsu:

I'm half an hour down the road. Will be enjoying a few of your towns finest exports while watching us win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking my 3 boys, 13, 11 and 8 to their first Grand Final. Will find a park around the GABBA at around 4PM. Have a look around at the festivities, grab some dinner and enjoy the game.
Go Tigers!
That’s brilliant ! Have a great day/night guys & cheer as loud as you can & get the boys across the line !

Taking my 3 boys, 13, 11 and 8 to their first Grand Final. Will find a park around the GABBA at around 4PM. Have a look around at the festivities, grab some dinner and enjoy the game.
Go Tigers!
1 min left in game.
A family streak not out of the question?

I'm divorced, and it's not a weekend my kids would usually be with me. But my young bloke, bless him, has organised to get a lift with his Mum and spend the night with me. Yes - a teenage boy has gone out of his way to be thoughtful!

So the two of us will be at home, whooping it up with too much food. Win, lose or draw, after the game we'll probably go egg the KFC over the road for the dumb teenage lols.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back