What's your Vice/Vices?

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality beer although I feel I've almost hit all the top levels now and that it will only be status quo and then downhill from here.

Cut down on many vices over years but only because I had to curb my attraction to them.
No more drugs. No more meat. No more TV. No more bullshit friendships. No more saying one thing and thinking another. No more many things...

Definitely think it adds weight, just like alcohol. Geez I could shed some weight if I dropped coke and beer!

But alcohol has empty calories, coke zero doesn't. I lost 25 kilos on the back of diet control and exercise which included coke zero, all this in 6 months. Mind you i am only 70 kgs now so 25 kgs is quite a lot. I did cut down on normal coke though, i just have his addiction to sugar which i couldn't get rid of immediately, hence i switched to Zero

But alcohol has empty calories, coke zero doesn't. I lost 25 kilos on the back of diet control and exercise which included coke zero, all this in 6 months. Mind you i am only 70 kgs now so 25 kgs is quite a lot. I did cut down on normal coke though, i just have his addiction to sugar which i couldn't get rid of immediately, hence i switched to Zero
Yeah I maybe wrong, myself and wife have dieted on and off and found them both contribute to weight gain.

Further I brew my own beer, and I feel a much stronger addiction to full strength coke without a doubt than I do to alcohol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad. Booze and occasional/too often punt.

Good Travel, lazy day reading, binge watching series

Definitely travel.

I have been overseas almost every year since I was 23. Going to Eastern Europe in September.

Also Crossfit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back