Wheel of Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought they said before that they had completed some of the earlier episodes even though they had to finish filming later ones but I may be mixing up my 'series in development'.

Late 2021 is still the only date mentioned but I won't be surprised if it moves to 2022.
They filmed up to Episode 6 before COVID and did what they could of the post production for those episodes during lockdown. They finished filming 7 & 8 last weeks, so I think late 2021 is very achievable.

Split pea

Cancelled
May 11, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
Has there been any talk/rumour about a possible release date at all ?

Probably release the books with new cover art when they've picked a date. On bookdepository looks like stuff that's been out for years and years, hardcover anyway.

Probably release the books with new cover art when they've picked a date. On bookdepository looks like stuff that's been out for years and years, hardcover anyway.
On that, there are rumours going around the net that a new run of the wheel of time books is due to release around thanksgiving/Christmas this year. Apparently that’s generally a good indication of when it could release? It was in an article on wotseries.com.

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
On editions of WoT...

1621513974598.png

That's the cover art that first got me into the Wheel of Time..... in the early 90s :tearsofjoy:

The cover caught my eye and so I opened it up, scanned a few pages and saw the word dragon mentioned several times (funnily enough the one thing WoT doesn't really have). I checked out the covers of the other four books out at the time and then left the bookstore with a copy of The Eye of the World.

Man I still remember how caught up I got reading those first few books for the first time.

The artist Darrel K Sweet did some great scifi/fantasy covers dating back to the 70s at least. The link below has some for WoT that I hadn't seen as I think Winter's Heart was the last edition I bought that had cover art by him.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
On editions of WoT...

View attachment 1132850

That's the cover art that first got me into the Wheel of Time..... in the early 90s :tearsofjoy:

The cover caught my eye and so I opened it up, scanned a few pages and saw the word dragon mentioned several times (funnily enough the one thing WoT doesn't really have). I checked out the covers of the other four books out at the time and then left the bookstore with a copy of The Eye of the World.

Man I still remember how caught up I got reading those first few books for the first time.

The artist Darrel K Sweet did some great scifi/fantasy covers dating back to the 70s at least. The link below has some for WoT that I hadn't seen as I think Winter's Heart was the last edition I bought that had cover art by him.

It's the Irony of the series that the one book with Dragon in the title, is the book with the least of the Dragon. The Sweet covers were very hit and miss, as to capturing the feel of the book. LoC, one of the worst, with the Mills & Boon cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Cast still looking great, Moraine, Rand and Matt especially for mine. I never pictured Perrin as particularly tall, just broad shouldered but more importantly I wish they had dyed the actors hair brown :sweatsmile:.

So teaser for the trailer comes out tomorrow and Wheel of Time Twitter account has posted a picture of what many is assuming is Moiraine in Tar Valon.

So I’m officially excited!

I can’t wait to see the reaction videos from Nae’blis, Daniel Greene, Wot Up, The Dusty Wheel and all the other wot creators on YouTube. :D reaction videos make me happy and make me laugh. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back