When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Mighty quiet in here lately

lloyd.jpg

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Tim Lunch our 2019 Prelim hero with a premiership medal, could never play another good game again and it would be worth it.

v

USA Mason Cox your 2018 Prelim hero with absolutely nothing to show for except talk of him no longer being wanted.

:tearsofjoy:

Go Pies

Hmm let me check my notes here... says Jock Revolting & Tim Lunch kicked a total of 1 goals last week, and it's been 7 games since Jock hit double figures - is that right?

But yeah, what would Lloyd know about kicking goals

Yeah, what would a 3 time coleman medallist, 2 time premiership player, AA and Jack Dyer medallist know? I reckon he would know more than “the count”. Mason near those stats yet?

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
^ Unlike you he would also know it happens about once every 10 years i.e. rarely

Mason near those stats yet?

Not only is he averaging as many goals as Jock, he's doing it with half the kicks - so twice as efficient :$

jack v mason.jpg

Now 8 games since Jock has kicked multiple goals, what a superstar forward he is :thumbsu:

^ Unlike you he would also know it happens about once every 10 years i.e. rarely

Not only is he averaging as many goals as Jock, he's doing it with half the kicks - so twice as efficient :$

View attachment 922756

Now 8 games since Jock has kicked multiple goals, what a superstar forward he is :thumbsu:

But Jack's also a selfless player. He gives goals away because he loves the team so much. His attitude is reflective of our selfless premiership winning coach. Nafan was always selfish. And it shows in the way the team plays.

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Selfless Jack, maybe he'll be even more selfless next round and kick 0 goals, like he did against the Magpies and Hawks

simple jack.jpg

lol @ your KPF and vice captain averaging the same goals per game as a massive shittruck like Mason :$

I'm still looking CB, have I missed something?

The point of this thread

Last edited:
Selfless Jack, maybe he'll be even more selfless next round and kick 0 goals, like he did against the Magpies and Hawks

View attachment 922989

lol @ your KPF and vice captain averaging the same goals per game as a massive shittruck like Mason :$

The point of this thread

If only Jack wasn’t working in with another 200cm forward (who rejected Collingwood to take less money elsewhere) and Richmond wasn’t reliant on Jack having to kick goals to win......oh, wait a minute....Silly birdy boy. Fancy having to rely on Mason to win. What was Masons stats in his last GF? Curious.

Allegedly. Sole sources being his manger and Richmond.

What do you expect them to say?

Of course mate. You know more about it than me.

I kinda feel like this thread is the "sheltered workshop" of the Bay.

What’s weird is it’s a Collingwood supporter who keeps bumping it. You’d think with 2 flags in 60 years, numerous humiliations, an over rated list with a 7ft yank who can’t play footy, yet is their best forward, they wouldn’t bump it. But, here we are.

Mason must be due for a big one....Jack went ok tonight. So did Lynch v the second team on the ladder. Sure Mason can beat up on a bottom 3 team?

About time they earned their massive salaries

Good to see Jack now averaging 1.3 goals per game. He's finally caught up to our best forward, Brodie Mihocek

Three premiership medallions between them. In fact Jack has won as many premiership medallions in 3 years at Richmond what has taken 60 years at Collingwood. So if Jack isn’t earning his cash, what do you call the 58 years of duds at pieland?

You think 6 goals goals in 8 games is "earning his cash" :$

See, Richmond are the best team in the competition. It’s not about individual stats. But, given your coach was the ultimate seagull, i can see why you don’t understand this.

Back