When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously. If Richmond picked the team on individual stats Jack would have been dropped weeks ago :thumbsu:

Such a great team man Jack. The whole Collingwood Football Club could learn from a champion like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he played well yesterday did Jack.

Got gifted some soft goals from point blank range, gave away free kicks, couldn’t even mark when Dusty pushed his opponent out of the way and punched a bloke in the nuts (not Chol for a change)

Even so, he was marginally better than Lynch, Broad, Lambert, Pickett, Stack, Caddy and Castagna who all did nothing

Last edited:
Got gifted some soft goals from point blank range, gave away free kicks, couldn’t even mark when Dusty pushed his opponent out of the way and punched a bloke in the nuts (not Chol for a change)

Even so, he was marginally better than Lynch, Broad, Lambert, Pickett, Stack, Caddy and Castagna who all did nothing

Lel, man you are hurting right now. It’s great.

Valid question, Cameron didn't offer much in his place today

You must be stoked that Jack & Tim are averaging 1.5 goals a game now :thumbsu:

Jack is starting to kick goals again and Tom is super brave playing with a busted hand. So, so brave. Where’s yore best forward? You made Jake Lever look like a defender tonight.

Jack is starting to kick goals again and Tom is super brave playing with a busted hand. So, so brave. Where’s yore best forward? You made Jake Lever look like a defender tonight.

Starting to kick goals again in round 12, what a legend. Sorry to hear about Tim's chronic Onanism-related injury

Tire Lever was one of the few Dreamons who didn't towel us up today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a return game from the pies best forward. Massive doesn’t even describe this return.

c3ba5f5e216e3b97d4c00c59dfbb6fa5.jpg

846815056b7526aefdf009b88675e5e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How Grin has avoided winning a FOTY is beyond me - you'd think a crow-eating Richmond fan would be an unbeatable combo. This thread needs more spreadsheets though.
Lol. Just noticed this.
You really hate me. Can't for the life of me imagine why :think:
Surely it can't be all of those times I've had a giggle at your expense whilst making you look foolish.

Thanks for the rent free living space mate :thumbsu:
Much appreciated.

Lol. Just noticed this.
You really hate me. Can't for the life of me imagine why :think:
Surely it can't be all of those times I've had a giggle at your expense whilst making you look foolish.

Thanks for the rent free living space mate :thumbsu:
Much appreciated.

Oh, Grinny - don't flatter yourself, friend. But good on you for only replying with two paragraphs this time :)

Back