When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

How bad is Mason Cox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely after playing the Aints and finally scoring more than 40 points, the Tugger big men will be excelling in comparison to a 7 foot Yank who can't play footy

View attachment 902161

I count 17 premiership medallions there. And why use the average stat? How many goals has Cox kicked this year? You know, “yore” best forward melty.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

V Essendon in the 3rd quarter. Collingwoods best forward. Oh dear.

f46d2051560c4e9613d87357db9fb0b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh he will get them mate. Just let us finish this hub s**t first and the Bloke is never gonna be asked to settle a tab again. Even in most of Melbourne. 👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol just smooch his proverbial already :$

So you're satisfied with the lesser Riewoldt's performance this year?

To be fair, he is marginally ahead of his 2007 average of 0.9 gpg, so it's not his worst year. Yet

And hey, he's right up there with a 7ft American spud who can't footy. So he's got that going for him. Which is nice

So you're satisfied with the lesser Riewoldt's performance this year?

To be fair, he is marginally ahead of his 2007 average of 0.9 gpg, so it's not his worst year. Yet

And hey, he's right up there with a 7ft American spud who can't footy. So he's got that going for him. Which is nice

yea I'm satisfied, but gees you guys look stuffed when De Goey isn't kicking goals

Shocking game from Mason, huge disappointment... now averaging just 1 goal a game in 2020.

Same as Riewoldt :$
Riewoldt still has a game in hand and he's playing Melbourne.
Dunno if that's good for him or good for us.

Back