Sequence of events:
1. Essendon nearly 10 goals up in the last quarter.
2. Hind nearly concussed by tackle that leads to a fine for Lazzaro
3. Hind gives away free kick for dissent, hardly a surprise given his head just got slammed in to the marvel car park.
4. Hind comes off, no clear seat on the bench as other Essendon player taking up 2 seats. Has awkward by play with said player determining which way he’ll slide to make room. Unsurprisingly after giving away a goal he doesn’t want to sit right next to the coach
5. Hind - most likely dazed or watching the replay - has a few words said to him by Rutten. With the game clearly as over as Essendon’s season it’s likely to be either a simple message to avoid dissent or just as likely the coach checking he’s ok after being dumped in the tackle. Either way, not exactly a vital exchange.
This is classic Cornes-ism. Playing the results to fit a narrative.
That's unambiguously way too much context - accordingly you can forget any aspirations you may have of working in the media..!