Game Day When are you heading to Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Still got to get through the work day and take the bus tonight. Only got 5 hours sleep last night and sitting next to a random on the bus. Can usually sleep OK on the bus but that's with my wife sitting next to me.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Any plans on recording the 5AA commentary or asking for the tape if we win? Rowie is no KG, but it would be great to have another one of your 5AA commentary grand final videos.

Driving over with 2 little grandsons around 3am Thursday morning, spend Thursday in Ballarat then look up lastminute hotel bookings in Melbourne for Thursday/Friday nights and drive back after game celebrations around midnight Saturday to get back to Adelaide Oval for Sunday's premiership celebrations (or tears).

*****Can anyone please recommend which of Kryall Castle or Sovereign Hill would likely to be more enjoyable for kids (boys aged 7 & 9) ?***
Sovereign Hill is great.

Kryal Castle is a run down tourist trap.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Any plans on recording the 5AA commentary or asking for the tape if we win? Rowie is no KG, but it would be great to have another one of your 5AA commentary grand final videos.

Definitely. I have the commentary for the pre Lim too which will be released if we win.

My wife is recording it from home so hopefully she doesn't stuff it up. Otherwise will have to rely on Fiveaa releasing for the gf then ill sync it up again.

I’m heading the Melbourne tonight on the bus. Don’t even have a ticket but I have to at least try and get one tomorrow in front of the G - it's too big of an opportunity to pass up. At the very worst, I watch at Fed Square with a mate over there already.

For those in there, If I don’t get in: be loud and proud, ladies and gents!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back