When does Kane Cornes get put back in his place?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone quote a positive comment he has made? All I ever hear or see is negativity and potshots at individuals. When does a player or another media person say enough is enough and bite back?

The guy is a f***ing germ.

Now whether you buy into the Dangerfield sook narrative or not, what the * is achieved by a comment like ‘it’s not a good look for him to come limping off and be on crutches.’

What does that even mean? Will the result be reversed because he went off injured and people could see it?
Will the scant disregard he shows for his body suddenly count for nothing because he used crutches?
Will we go on a losing run because he chose to come off, clearly hurt, late in a match that we had secured?

Weird example to pot Kane Cornes. Danger is the league's biggest hypochondriac.

But yes Cornes is a bellend. Makes a living trying to create controversy.

The first statement would make more sense if he didn’t throw himself into the contest with less regard for his body than 95 per cent of his fellow players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first statement would make more sense if he didn’t throw himself into the contest with less regard for his body than 95 per cent of his fellow players

That has nothing to do with it. Being brave and being attention seeking aren't mutually exclusive. A rolled ankle is life and death for Danger.

That has nothing to do with it. Being brave and being attention seeking aren't mutually exclusive. A rolled ankle is life and death for Danger.

You know this how? He’s been below fitness for a couple of weeks and then rolled an ankle that was already damaged. He was clearly in a fair bit of discomfort.
I don’t see why just because he’s a bit extroverted he’s not entitled to appear in pain without some ulterior motive

Yeah it's not a one time thing.

Remember the Hawthorn game last year? Bigger resurrection than Jesus.

Yeah and?

Have you never had a stinger or a cork or any impact injury that initially ******* kills but quickly goes away?

You have to go all the way back to literally 7 days ago to see the Roosters’ best player in the NRL get carried off the field by a trainer with what looked like a months-long injury only to return 15 minutes later.

Yeah and?

Have you never had a stinger or a cork or any impact injury that initially ******* kills but quickly goes away?

You have to go all the way back to literally 7 days ago to see the Roosters’ best player in the NRL get carried off the field by a trainer with what looked like a months-long injury only to return 15 minutes later.

Yes and so have the other 800 other players in the AFL who don't make as big a deal out of it as Danger...

Yes and so have the other 800 other players in the AFL who don't make as big a deal out of it as Danger...

What big deal?

What did he do? Call a presser 5 minutes after the game?

He:
- walked off (wow you only see that 100 per cent of the time a player gets injured)
- returned to the bench
- walked alongside a teammate post-match with a fair of short crutches.

All that’s left for him to do is release his own single after that sort of publicity stunt

I don’t think he is as bad as everyone makes him out to be, often I read his comments and think ‘yeah that’s fair’ and all the comments are ‘CORNES IS A TROLL’ this Cornes that...

Yeah he says the occasional stupid comment but I think overall he is no different to others in the media.

That's because Cornes' only positivity flows to port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back