When Flogmond miss out on a flag that's 6 times in 7 years since 2013. What a wasted "dynasty"

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
2013 - knocked out first Rd
2014 - 43 - 0 :$
2015 - knocked out first Rd
2016 -
2017 - Bradbury
2018 - PF choke
2019 - PF choke*

Richmond have become the ugly as sin bridesmaid, and in 2017; the wife waddling down the aisle knocked up with a durrie in hand. What should have been a dynasty is instead a perpetual choke-a-thon. Especially in this era of weak teams and the AFL needing feel-good premiers. The fact they won't win multiple premierships with 2 Brownlow medalists, the best KPD and a dual Coleman medalist (and injuries - currently their most discussed advantage) is a blight on their rabble of an organisation.

Bad luck Richmond DHs, better off rebuilding and targeting the 2055 flag when you'll next be decent.

*reserve the right to amend of the choke occurs earlier

2016 -
2017 - Bradbury
2018 - PF choke
2019 - PF choke*

Richmond have become the ugly as sin bridesmaid, and in 2017; the wife waddling down the aisle knocked up with a durrie in hand. What should have been a dynasty is instead a perpetual choke-a-thon. Especially in this era of weak teams and the AFL needing feel-good premiers. The fact they won't win multiple premierships with 2 Brownlow medalists, the best KPD and a dual Coleman medalist (and injuries - currently their most discussed advantage) is a blight on their rabble of an organisation.

Bad luck Richmond DHs, better off rebuilding and targeting the 2055 flag when you'll next be decent.

Don't worry Porky we can join those other clubs that have fallen at the prelim hurdle twice in the last decade, fortunately we actually won a flag in between our predicted fail.

Maybe Norf could speak to your old mate Kenny Hinkley to see when Power will be letting him go, he can inject a bit of that ol' shinboner spirit into the boys, sort of a Norf version of Cardinal Pell.

We are trying to keep up with Geelong's 7 missed opportunities in 8 years, although your well practiced failure is hard to match I must say, good old Scotty is a master at it.
So you’re gonna equal us this year then.

Bout time you caught up to us somewhere. :cool:

Yeah....Nah, I get the feeling the Cats may move further ahead, of course we have always been ahead when it comes to winning flags in this competition, we don't want to look greedy.
At first I thought the OP made your club appear better than I initially gave it credit for, sadly your ability to lower Richmond’s expectations has dashed any hope of those thoughts returning. :(

Nothing worse then winning a Premiership then turn into a choke and dropping down the ladder.. to win one Premiership in 40 years is laughable. They won’t win another for another 40.
I agree it's almost beyong belief that a.team could go over 40 years without a flag, you would pretty much need drugs to fix a problem that bad and to think 12 years of finals and not one back to back, wow seems almost impossible.

Thankfully my team.broke it's drought before that cut offline of 40 years hit, how about yours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016 -
2017 - Bradbury
2018 - PF choke
2019 - PF choke*

oh please show us those multiple PAER flags, most notably the one you collected 2007 :cool:

But Lynch and Stack....

are better then Rohan? yes we already know ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back