When I give up on NM, what other team can I follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I started this thread as a serious discussion for like minded supporters. Sorry , I didn't realise this board was a mouthpiece for the club.
No offence taken, carry on serviles

So I started this thread as a serious discussion for like minded supporters. Sorry , I didn't realise this board was a mouthpiece for the club.

You either got exactly what you wanted as a troll or you completely misread where you are and who you're talking to as a genuine poster.

I'll go with no one is that stupid to be the second one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Critisism of the club and certain players is undoubtedly deserved, and they need to hear fans frustration... but to not continue supporting us is pissweak. We don’t want flip flop fans and if you are one * right off.

I would suggest that anyone who would consider changing teams now, they should just pick the team that’s in first place each week and support them. You’ll, generally, find that you’ll be on a winner very regularly. That would clearly suit the personality of the fair weather supporter. Either that or just join the ranks of the theatre-goers. Those early years North supporters who backed the team year in year out while we finished stone motherless last along with the Saints and the Bulldogs would be turning in their graves right now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

* off you soft-cocked w***er.

There are no like minded supporters. We bleed blue and white.

Bullshit. How does that even make sense? "Likeminded supporters" who are considering supporting not this team? They and you aren't supporters you ******* twat. Take some offence and take it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back