When is Carlton holding the Pre-Season Premiership reunion from 2007 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

kingkingston

Premiership Player
Nov 22, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Houston Rockets
When is Carlton holding the Pre-Season Premiership reunion from 2007 ? might as well celebrate something this season
1f609.png
;)

share your memories of that great team and that exciting pre-season campaign :D

Wow I was there as a young 13 year old haha.

Only thing I could recall is that they had our song on repeat lol. Swear our song played for like half an hour. Everyone sung the first 3 times then the singing died down lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was there as well. remember geoff blethyn kicking half the bombers score wearing his big glasses. was doing a bit of finance work 2 or 3 years ago and had a few conversations with him as he was a mortgage broker in s.a. spoke to him about that day and wes lofts. seemed a reasonable man.

i was there as well. remember geoff blethyn kicking half the bombers score wearing his big glasses. was doing a bit of finance work 2 or 3 years ago and had a few conversations with him as he was a mortgage broker in s.a. spoke to him about that day and wes lofts. seemed a reasonable man.
coulda won em the game but missed

I read it as: Why is Carlton holding the Pre-Season Premiership reunion from 2007 ?

And immediately thought "Oh god... surely we aren't, are we?" Then read it again and was relieved.

Probably not your intended result but you got me pretty wound up for a moment there
5.gif

Perhaps some highlights wouldn't go astray. I'm struggling to remember what happened yesterday.

I was actually at this game

What a night, left brimming with hope and potential and cheer

It was to be the beginning of a premiership era, a return to the top of the mountain................

Was the year we won a few in a row then turned up in numbers - 50k I think - at the Dome to watch Hawthorn dismantle us by 100 points - without Buddy.
I had the round 1 game vs Richmond recorded on my foxtel.
I remember the commentator saying how we were about to enter the 'Bryce Gibbs era the 'Pagan era, the 'Steven Icke' era and the 'Lance Whitnall as captain' era.

Wow

This was from an article post game...

Backed by a stable administration headed by new president Richard Pratt, the Blues have a playing list now ready to bear fruit after the worst stretch of the club's history.

:eek: :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back