When is Harry going to get a Rising Star nomination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Big fan of Harry and Berry. Not too bothered when or if Harry gets a nom. He fits in so well I forget he is a youngster most of the time.

Not a huge fan of how the nominating is done really, would be better if 5 were nominated after a 5 week block or so.

probably only needs a single stand out performance to go with his body of work. I don't think his currently good and consistent output will get it done. Berry the same.

Exactly. One good game like Logan McDonald played is more worthy than consistently good games for a nom.

probably only needs a single stand out performance to go with his body of work. I don't think his currently good and consistent output will get it done. Berry the same.
RT will get a nomination before Harry. Not sure that’s fair but I think it’s what will happen

RT will get a nomination before Harry. Not sure that’s fair but I think it’s what will happen

the judges don't look deep enough to see a guy about as good as he can in the role he's given. But if he clocks up a high 20s game, he'll be in the frame. But I think that's difficult with the primary 3 taking so much of the midfield minutes. Not a criticism, it is what it is.

Best chance is probably some 20 possession/couple goal game in a round where there's no outstanding candidates?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we could get 3 noms would be massive. 3 out of 23 aint bad. Shades of 2013/14 when Port claimed their youngsters were better?

It's quite possible. Thilthorpe if he stays fit is a shoe in to get one thrown to him at some point. Schoenberg should also get one in the back half of the season.

I'm pretty sure jordan butts was still eligible, he'd have to be a chance.

Nah, Butts turned 21 on the 31st of December last year, so missed being eligible by either 1 or 2 days, depending on your interpretation of the jan 1 cut off.

Nah, Butts turned 21 on the 31st of December last year, so missed being eligible by either 1 or 2 days, depending on your interpretation of the jan 1 cut off.

That is funny in many ways. 31st Dec would have to be the worst birthday outside of 29th Feb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back