When is Nick Stevens announcing the club of his choice

Remove this Banner Ad

well they wont get a good player from a team since they cant afford it even though stevens is worth it

i think port will soon realise they can get 2 first round picks

perhaps #3 and our next highest after #5 but i doubt they would want the second one

pick #3 is all we can offer to port for stevens

Originally posted by melbournemartin
well they wont get a good player from a team since they cant afford it even though stevens is worth it

i think port will soon realise they can get 2 first round picks

perhaps #3 and our next highest after #5 but i doubt they would want the second one

pick #3 is all we can offer to port for stevens

If you really want Stevens, you'll try to make a trade with another club to secure another first round pick which you'll then trade on to Port for Stevens. You'll still keep pick #3 or pick #5 that way.

yeh but wat do we have for offer?

white

essendon expressed an interest but they were mroe keen on pick 5

maybe white for essendons top round pick

but still i think pick 5 for stevens is fair

Melbourne aren't allowed to trade both picks 3 and 5. It's against the AFL's rules. They can trade either one but not both. Stevens has already said his preference is collingwood but in reality most trades won't be confirmed by the clubs (not excluding those very reliable inside sources) until thursday or friday of next week or at the earliest monday when trade week actually starts.

Originally posted by The Don
Melbourne aren't allowed to trade both picks 3 and 5. It's against the AFL's rules.
Please don't spread misinformation like this.

Port will trade Nick Stevens to whatever club offers the best deal regardless of where Stevens wants to go?

If Stevens won't agree to sign with a club Port can't trade him anywhere, that is the bottom line.

You guys just keep up exchanging your suppositions on Nick Steven trades, there's not much longer left to flog the dead horse. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back