Game Day When Mason Cox is yore best forward, yore season is cooked 2021 edition.

How ****ed is Bucks because of Mason

• f’ed

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Really f’ed

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Really really f’ed

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Mason Cox f’ed

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be depressing for Pies fans when every off season they fail to recruit a good key forward and have to rely on that giant Seppo spud again.

The world's oldest project player.

Outside of the Carlton list

Majak Daw would give him a run for his money, he's 30 as well and is still a project player.

Can't believe Melbourne threw him a lifeline after Norf delisted him, actually I can believe it since it's Melbourne.

View attachment 1081273

Always love a good excuse to post this pic. ❤👍

That’s ok. When i think about this i just cry into those 3 premiership cups we have won in the last 4 years. I wish we had of won a stupid preliminaryship like the pies did in 2018. And nice to see a WCE poster supporting the pies. Always good to see how low you guys have dropped.

That’s ok. When i think about this i just cry into those 3 premiership cups we have won in the last 4 years. I wish we had of won a stupid preliminaryship like the pies did in 2018. And nice to see a WCE poster supporting the pies. Always good to see how low you guys have dropped.

More the reason the 2018 flag was the most important of recent flags as the vAFL couldn't rig it like the 2010, 2016 and 2019 flag

I'll give you the 2017 flag though, that was demoralising for Shitlaide fans. They haven't been the same since

Weren't Cockburn urged to pickup Mihochek? He would have fit in well with 9 years on the list potato Tabener

Did anyone else cringe when the redneck crowd started chanting usa usa?

Booing Treloar then chanting USA. What a fan base. What a club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More the reason the 2018 flag was the most important of recent flags as the vAFL couldn't rig it like the 2010, 2016 and 2019 flag

I'll give you the 2017 flag though, that was demoralising for Shitlaide fans. They haven't been the same since

2018 is my 4th favorite flag of the 2000’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks will be praying Mason brings his “game face”. 0-6 is a massive possibility.

e2ac280a-9c1b-444c-832d-2f3bf1a48f0b-jpeg.1081265
lol nah they're s**t but they'll cream Essenscum*

We didn't even bother playing a key defender on him :$

Very dangerous ploy that. He won a Preliminaryship off his own boot back in 2018. Didn't you hear?

Very dangerous ploy that. He won a Preliminaryship off his own boot back in 2018. Didn't you hear?
Meh.
Even the Bulldogs have won a prelim this century.

Cox gets far too harshly judged. 15 disposals, 4 contested marks, 7 hitouts, 2 goals is a fair enough effort from a 2nd ruck/forward.

The gun should really be applied to Josh Thomas and Will Hoskin-Elliott.

Thomas kicked 4.7 in his last 15 games, playing as a small forward averaging 10 disposals and ranked 60th for tackles inside 50 a game  as a "pressure" forward who quite literally does * all else - he is paid 6 figures to run 5 to 10 meters behind guys and jump while on the mark. How useless a player can you be?

If Hoskin-Elliott was at all dangerous Cox would get twice the marks, because Hoskin-Elliott should be a third tall marking option who leads well and takes defenders away. Alas, he is s**t. He got moved around a bit last year yes, mainly because he is s**t, but it's still 12.8 in his last 22 games, playing primarily as a forward.

Little wonder Collingwood have thrown Kelly, Ruscoe and Henry to the wolves recently when their forward line is Mihocek (28 years old, solid player), Cox (30, solid in the right conditions), Thomas (29, poor), and Hoskin-Elliott (27, poor). De Goey, Daicos and Elliott aren't greatly consistent and are being used to jazz up the midfield anyway.

Cox gets far too harshly judged. 15 disposals, 4 contested marks, 7 hitouts, 2 goals is a fair enough effort from a 2nd ruck/forward.

The gun should really be applied to Josh Thomas and Will Hoskin-Elliott.

Thomas kicked 4.7 in his last 15 games, playing as a small forward averaging 10 disposals and ranked 60th for tackles inside 50 a game  as a "pressure" forward who quite literally does fu** all else - he is paid 6 figures to run 5 to 10 meters behind guys and jump while on the mark. How useless a player can you be?

If Hoskin-Elliott was at all dangerous Cox would get twice the marks, because Hoskin-Elliott should be a third tall marking option who leads well and takes defenders away. Alas, he is sh*t. He got moved around a bit last year yes, mainly because he is sh*t, but it's still 12.8 in his last 22 games, playing primarily as a forward.

Little wonder Collingwood have thrown Kelly, Ruscoe and Henry to the wolves recently when their forward line is Mihocek (28 years old, solid player), Cox (30, solid in the right conditions), Thomas (29, poor), and Hoskin-Elliott (27, poor). De Goey, Daicos and Elliott aren't greatly consistent and are being used to jazz up the midfield anyway.

CORRECT. HE IS COLLINGWOODS BEST FORWARD.

Big Mase was spewing last night. If it wasn’t for K Mart Dusty flat track bullying, he would of taken the choccy’s again. F5E26A94-78A3-4036-AA5B-1D1384EA9CB6.png

Maaaan, even two premierships since that fateful day in 2018 can soften the blow.
Mason Cox - forever Richmond’s nightmare.

Maaaan, even two premierships since that fateful day in 2018 can soften the blow.
Mason Cox - forever Richmond’s nightmare.

This isn’t about Richmond. I know Perf is 3 hours behind the rest of the country, but please keep up. This is about Mason being Collingwoods best forward. In fact if anything, it’s recognition of Masons greatness right now.

Back