Game Day When Mason Cox is yore best forward, yore season is cooked 2021 edition.

How ****ed is Bucks because of Mason

• f’ed

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Really f’ed

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Really really f’ed

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Mason Cox f’ed

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So you have a points deficit, tight cap, 4 picks

Cap can't be that tight after last year's fire sale and with Greenwood and Mayne now retired. Not looking to draft anyone other than Daicos and Dib, half our squad is 22 or under and we debuted 9 players this year - more than any other club. So apart from covering them we don't need more picks/youf. What we need is some mature players. I could see Sier and yore man Cox finding new homes and a Lipinski or Weideman coming in for example

We won finals in 2018/19/20 and nobody will convince me Stevo and Treloar are the difference between Top 8 and bottom 4

Having your first pick at #34 will be new territory for you so I can understand why you're excited
We got the leagues #1 Ruckman and current captain with pick 34, so yes.
What did you give GWS for Pick 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you guys don't pay attention to footy news during the offseason

$1.5 million is what the Bullflogs wanted Collingwood to pay... unfortunately they failed to get a signature on that before the end of trade week, and in the end they had to compromise or the deal would have fallen over and Treloar would have stayed at the Pies (which neither club wanted)

Ringing any bells?

Back