The Law When oh when will white people stop terrorising us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, you really are ignorant. Firstly if you take photos in or around a Mosque they will come out and beat you. This is called Taqiya they lie to those like you who are ignorant that is how they overthrow countries. These are a couple of Mosque which had been set up for fools like you, this isn't normal.
If someone goes to your house????? really Mosques aren't private property they are public institutions.........lol you don't know the difference.
Not all mosques are public property.

Nor do you have access to all public properties.

And this takes us back to your original point that Sharia supersedes UK law.
All you have to support this is unverified opinion.

Any evidence that shows mosques aren't evil, you can call taqiya. While insisting your lack of evidence is fact.
That isn't a logical position.

When was the last time you visited a mosque?

Did you hear about the mass shooting in Christchurch in March last year? It was a huge news story around the world.
Brenton Tarrant is the right wing extremist who live streamed his massacre.

Here is some information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

Do you consider him to be a right wing extremist?
I heard about the news but I don't put names to memory if I don't really care too much about them. He sounds like a right wing extremist but if the New Zealand government weren't flooding in immigrants of a certain religious faith then it would never have happened.

I heard about the news but I don't put names to memory if I don't really care too much about them. He sounds like a right wing extremist but if the New Zealand government weren't flooding in immigrants of a certain religious faith then it would never have happened.
Why do you think it would never have happened?

I think it would have happened regardless of NZ immigration policies.

Not all mosques are public property.

Nor do you have access to all public properties.

And this takes us back to your original point that Sharia supersedes UK law.
All you have to support this is unverified opinion.

Any evidence that shows mosques aren't evil, you can call taqiya. While insisting your lack of evidence is fact.
That isn't a logical position.

When was the last time you visited a mosque?
We were talking about Mosques that are open to the public, making these public institutions. I got this quote from 2018 from a British publication, Mosques are opening their doors to the public, but too many keep them closed to practising women. How is this UK law??? You really think there is a UK law closing doors to public institutions to women.
Really no evidence, where did all these muslim terrorists get their teachings,what about muslim countries where other religions are forbidden. These countries follow sharia law just like the Mosques.

Because all Muslims if they adhere to their faith believe the whole world should be governed under Sharia Law. Islamic countries cannot invade western countries by military, they cannot invade Israel even when your numbers are far far greater. So you do it from within by flooding countries with immigrants until you get numbers.

Plus why would I go to a Mosque I know more about the afterlife than 99% of this planet.

We were talking about Mosques that are open to the public, making these public institutions. I got this quote from 2018 from a British publication, Mosques are opening their doors to the public, but too many keep them closed to practising women. How is this UK law??? You really think there is a UK law closing doors to public institutions to women.
Really no evidence, where did all these muslim terrorists get their teachings,what about muslim countries where other religions are forbidden. These countries follow sharia law just like the Mosques.
But this is allusion, not fact.
Being open to the public doesn't make something a public institution.

You don't have unrestricted access to all public institutions.

There is no separate law. It all falls under the nations law.

In the Muslim countries you're talking about, it's not the mosques, but the countries laws.

Because all Muslims if they adhere to their faith believe the whole world should be governed under Sharia Law.
That's not true. Unless your claim is that if they don't believe that then they aren't adherent Muslims.

Islamic countries cannot invade western countries by military, they cannot invade Israel even when your numbers are far far greater. So you do it from within by flooding countries with immigrants until you get numbers.
Do you think that is the desired outcome? Who do you think is organising that?

Plus why would I go to a Mosque I know more about the afterlife than 99% of this planet.
It might give you some first hand experience that differs to wherever you've got your current knowledge about Mosques from.

But this is allusion, not fact.
Being open to the public doesn't make something a public institution.

You don't have unrestricted access to all public institutions.

There is no separate law. It all falls under the nations law.

In the Muslim countries you're talking about, it's not the mosques, but the countries laws.
Those countries follow Sharia Law and so do those Mosques. There is separate law i gave you the quote where women were being denied access.

That's not true. Unless your claim is that if they don't believe that then they aren't adherent Muslims.

It might give you some first hand experience that differs to wherever you've got your current knowledge about Mosques from.
What does first hand experience matter that will not give you an overall perspective and that is what matters.

Those countries follow Sharia Law and so do those Mosques. There is separate law i gave you the quote where women were being denied access.
You gave me a quote.
I gave you a quote. I also gave you photographic evidence of women in mosques without head coverings.

It's not a separate law.
The mosques still operate under the law of whatever country they are in.
What law is being broken, by insisting someone wear a head covering?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I got this just to highlight how awfully ignorant you are!!
Today, UK has over 130 Sharia law courts. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict UK's common law.

In 2011, UK's Muslims began demanding that Sharia law replace British common law and become the only law in towns with large Muslim populations, including Birmingham, Bradford, Derby, Dewsbury, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Sheffield

Do you get my last reply...........lol. Muslims are here for one reason and that is not to abide by our laws...this is where you get far right extremists.

So I got this just to highlight how awfully ignorant you are!!
Today, UK has over 130 Sharia law courts. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict UK's common law.

In 2011, UK's Muslims began demanding that Sharia law replace British common law and become the only law in towns with large Muslim populations, including Birmingham, Bradford, Derby, Dewsbury, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Sheffield

Can you provide a source for that quote please?
It seems to be from billionbibles.org.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/billionbibles-bias-credibility-christian-propaganda-fake-news/
Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, False Claims, Lack of Transparency, Anti-Islam Hate Group

Sharia courts only act as a type of mediation that two parties must agree to.
Now, there could be cultural and community pressure making some people agree to these mediations and their rulings. But they cannot go against UK law. And they cannot supersede UK law.

Outcomes in divorce, where the women is entitled to less than the man under Sharia isn't illegal. But it doesn't follow the norms in a UK divorce court of 50:50.

Why do you think that, though?

Do you not think Muslims are just like you and I? Do you really think they are all just working on a secret global invasion?
You really sound ignorant. Muslim leaders want the world ruled under Sharia Law, this comes out of the Quran and when there are no westerners in their mosques this is what they teach. No different to those who want the world governed under communism. Now moderate muslims will sit quiet until they get large enough numbers.

https://fullfact.org/law/uks-sharia-courts/

Are there 'Sharia courts' in Britain?
While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.​
Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

Why do you think that, though?

Do you not think Muslims are just like you and I? Do you really think they are all just working on a secret global invasion?
This is one quote I got of that link...lol yeah Mosques really follow UK law, they don't....."You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced" (below) and where Muslim imams have issued death threats to women who refuse to wear the Hijab

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.​
Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

Sixty-two percent of UK's Muslim men and 79% of UK's Muslim women do not work and instead live on government support today, and Muslims comprise one-third of Britain's high security prison inmate population. What are they doing whilst not working, having lots of babies so they outnumber British and they are already pushing for Sharia Law, what happens when there numbers are much larger..........you really are ignorant.

Forest Bomber can you correct me where I'm wrong here.

You believe that all Muslims are involved and aware of slowly invading Western countries by number?
You believe that Brenton Tarrant only killed those people because of the immigration of Muslims to New Zealand?
You believe Muslims operate under their own law, separate to Western laws, in Western countries?

Is that correct? If not, could you please correct it.

The point is they are pushing it now
Forest Bomber can you correct me where I'm wrong here.

You believe that all Muslims are involved and aware of slowly invading Western countries by number?
You believe that Brenton Tarrant only killed those people because of the immigration of Muslims to New Zealand?
You believe Muslims operate under their own law, separate to Western laws, in Western countries?

Is that correct? If not, could you please correct it.
First question is I think some muslims are aware and some muslims are not. Those that are unaware, when numbers are large enough will not oppose those that are aware.
Brenton Tarrant sounds like a psycho and probably would have killed someone at some point in life, New Zealands immigration policies probably created muslims as targets.
Muslims do operate under Sharia Law, they don't respect western laws and once they have large enough numbers they will change our laws to that of Sharia.

Everything you've provided as evidence has come from the one website. Billionsbible.org.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/billionbibles-bias-credibility-christian-propaganda-fake-news/

Overall, we rate BillionBibles.org Questionable based on promotion of Christian propaganda, conspiracy theories, false information and a complete lack of transparency. Although no one else has labeled this website a hate group, we will. This is an anti-Islam hate group. (D. Van Zandt 6/22/2019)​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back