The Law When oh when will white people stop terrorising us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sixty-two percent of UK's Muslim men and 79% of UK's Muslim women do not work and instead live on government support today, and Muslims comprise one-third of Britain's high security prison inmate population. What are they doing whilst not working, having lots of babies so they outnumber British and they are already pushing for Sharia Law, what happens when there numbers are much larger..........you really are ignorant.

You're reading and repeating lies from a factless website.
It's not true.

http://data.parliament.uk/writtenev...or-muslims-in-the-uk/written/34259.pdf#page=6

1583587927291.png

The point is they are pushing it now

First question is I think some muslims are aware and some muslims are not. Those that are unaware, when numbers are large enough will not oppose those that are aware.
Brenton Tarrant sounds like a psycho and probably would have killed someone at some point in life, New Zealands immigration policies probably created muslims as targets.
Muslims do operate under Sharia Law, they don't respect western laws and once they have large enough numbers they will change our laws to that of Sharia.

So you believe that Muslims are taking over the Western world to implement Sharia.
What happens after that?

The law inside a Mosque is not the same as the law outside the Mosque....The law inside a Mosque is governed by Sharia Law not UK law therefore the law inside that Mosque that sits on UK soil supersede that of UK............you really are in denial.
It’s a law? Or is it a custom?

I'm a white man with modern white man fears. All this talk of white men terrorising has made me deathly anxious. If I see a large group of white men, say two or more white men, I'm going to go and cross the road. To avoid them. At the same time there's two (or more) white people looking on with hearts in throats as a shifty white man crosses the road and thanking f*ck they weren't the ones who had to cross.

Because they're terrified too. Of whiteness.

You are deflecting and adding to the support of grooming gangs. What proof do you have that Darren Osborne was a right wing extremists, his action does not define a right wing extremist more of a liberator. Mosques by being on UK soil should be ruled by the law of the land not by the rule of Sharia Law, why does Sharia Law supersede that of UK law!!! Nice to see you defending Sharia Law over UK law.
Your posts are an exercise in jumping the shark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are deflecting and adding to the support of grooming gangs. What proof do you have that Darren Osborne was a right wing extremists, his action does not define a right wing extremist more of a liberator.
[/QUOTE]
Liberation from what?

Really go inside a mosque take the wife/girlfriend, see if she is allowed in without head covering, or being a woman she would not be allowed in at all. Is that UK law?
You can’t get into a nightclub with the wrong clothes on.

Are you advocating someone run down people leaving a nightclub?

giphy.gif

"Pretended".
It's a quote from Family Guy m8. I've never been called for jury duty, fortunately.

Can you at least admit that I'm not as bad as the nutter ITT who is trying to justify far right terrorism? I like how you called him out and schooled him here publicly... it's kinda what I've been arguing this whole time. Calling out and challenging these views achieves more than censoring them.

Do you support the actions of any of these right wing extremists?

Raffaello Pantucci, the director of international security studies at the Royal United Services Institute (Rusi), said white suspects would include far-right extremists, Muslim converts and people of “mixed or unclear” ideology.

Raffaello Pantucci, the director of international security studies at the Royal United Services Institute (Rusi), said white suspects would include far-right extremists, Muslim converts and people of “mixed or unclear” ideology.
Hi meds.
I was responding to a specific post, and bolded the main section I was directing my question at.

"The increase in what is called 'right wing extremists' are just those defending their country and culture from the ruling traitors and sellouts."​

Do you support the actions of any of these right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back