When Pranks Backfire!

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to see the people who created this fool be held responsible for his stupidity.

Parents could be taken to city square and paraded nude as people throw milk and tomatoes at them.

Imagine paying $50,000 a year just to end up with a brat.

A school kid has thrown milk off a Melbourne bridge and onto passing boats below.

Now identified, he is crying foul.
So giddynokiddy is just a teenage prankster or should he be forced to pay reparations to his victims?

perhaps if it was oat milk people wouldn't have been as outraged

more stunt than prank but an example of the hunger people have for clout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we sometimes forget how stupid we were as kids as well. I threw fruit at passing cars when I was young, had no comprehension of the potential consequences. And, of course, the online world we have created where you get popularity and credibility for posting it online makes it worse. Really, kids this age shouldn't be able to have an online account that can be preserved for posterity forever.

That said, you get caught, you accept the punishment. The whingeing from the kid is next level and does show a level of entitlement. Bringing him down a peg or two won't hurt. And I hardly think he's gonna end up with a permanent criminal record for pouring milk on someone/

I threw fruit at passing cars when I was young, had no comprehension of the potential consequences
Yes as kids a couple of friends and I would go egging on weekends. Until one car stopped and the driver got out and chased us.

I think we sometimes forget how stupid we were as kids as well. I threw fruit at passing cars when I was young, had no comprehension of the potential consequences. And, of course, the online world we have created where you get popularity and credibility for posting it online makes it worse. Really, kids this age shouldn't be able to have an online account that can be preserved for posterity forever.

That said, you get caught, you accept the punishment. The whingeing from the kid is next level and does show a level of entitlement. Bringing him down a peg or two won't hurt. And I hardly think he's gonna end up with a permanent criminal record for pouring milk on someone/
We did it for idiotics kicks though, not for some sort of attempt at lasting notoriety.

We did it for idiotics kicks though, not for some sort of attempt at lasting notoriety.
Yeah there was no whinging about getting chased or punished. Doing a s**t thing is doing a s**t thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back