When they write "The story of the BF Crows Board", what chapters would you like to see in it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Website Hits: why they’re a true measure of a club‘s success

A Chance to Respond: how we’re feckin useless at playing well even though the coach asked us to but were great at winning the following week because the coach asked us to

Crowcast secret meetings

Still waiting for the transcripts
And other Muffin moments.

I'm still flat after Alice Springs, so here's a distraction from the usual Burton/Hass/Mookay/Pyke/Jenkins/missed the premiership window stuff ...

... when the story of the BF Crows Board is written (and it will be, because it will be a blockbuster), which highlights will feature? Which chapters would you like to see written?

For me, it's "Silent J: Unintentional Comedian", "The Alex Years" or "Dyertribe's Transition".

What would you like to see in there?

I don't like to blaspheme but Jesus Christ i just screamed with laughter for ten minutes, my stomach hurts - OP ******* delivers :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Are you paid by the wrong?” - The Life and Times of Crow Mo

That was my first scream

How to avoid red cards and influence nobody” - Jenny’s guide to Big Footy

My second

“Sanders enters a thread”
hAdDkXfmerCKlRMSP6IUjbqsEJwK5_9e3gdVSaRGm1EpTWGf80bF7NCXb-Wllfc5Y855wikwqErXhj-JEG752nK0j5vs7146tYeBvMQ=w450-h200-nc

My third

I disagree with Slippery Pete but I’m scared to say it in case people think I’m not part of the cool group” - Relax folks, I don’t bite.

My fourth

“The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Moderators” -
How Carl Spackler retained his status as most popular poster even after becoming a moderator. How did he do it?

I only chuckled at this

“Here’s a Red Card for Breathing in my General Direction” -
Vader’s memoirs

By this time, i had to look away from the screen and began crying

“We weren’t that good today the ground was hard our men were tired betts was good handpass to dougie over the top who saw rory’s left foot pass i think pyke is doing ok who do we play next week weather looks fine.” - Craig Crowing’s guide to drawing breath

Yeah, at this point anyone who walked into the office would have thought i was high on drugs*

"Why can't we all just get along" - The Mr_Smooth Chronicles (2005-2016) - 2 pages

This is where i snorted and I couldn't read the screen properly anymore. My first thoguht was, two pages that said nothing but "yea... we can't"

I've always loved you Slippery Pete but in my current mental state i needed this like you wouldn't believe, thank you very much

*not currently** high on drugs

**as far as you know

I'd like to see a chapter about how we celebrated so hard that the servers broke when we won a record 5 consecutive flags in September 2022.
BigFooty did break when Luke Shuey kicked that goal after the siren vs Port last year. Port lols is almost a separate thread.

BigFooty did break when Luke Shuey kicked that goal after the siren vs Port last year. Port lols is almost a separate thread.
That was the hardest I've celebrated in front of the TV in years. Bloody embarrassed myself I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hammy Saga - external review finally finds the truth! (It was the Cryo chamber's fault! And the ice packs had expired!)

Alex wanted: DOA.

The melting fetish - why melting is good for the soul.

Mackay - the most whipping in the history of BF!

Are you paid by the wrong?” - The Life and Times of Crow Mo

He’s a loose what in defence?” - Spackler and AFGM talk tactics. Or something.

The Capacity Law” - Like Godwin’s Law, but better. This is the theory that as an Adelaide BF forum discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Neil Craig approaches 1.

The Mob: Unbreakable” - The original “Mob” has a bond that cannot be broken, no matter how much they disagree on any issue post Neil Craig. (Applying for mob membership is complicated, PM me for details. Don’t bother if you like the AFLW.)

Live from Vanuatu: Tippett is going to the Gold Coast” - The story of Jack is Back, the artist formerly known as AFGM.

How to avoid red cards and influence nobody” - Jenny’s guide to Big Footy

“Sanders enters a thread”

hAdDkXfmerCKlRMSP6IUjbqsEJwK5_9e3gdVSaRGm1EpTWGf80bF7NCXb-Wllfc5Y855wikwqErXhj-JEG752nK0j5vs7146tYeBvMQ=w450-h200-nc

Say no more

I disagree with Slippery Pete but I’m scared to say it in case people think I’m not part of the cool group” - Relax folks, I don’t bite.

“The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Moderators” - How Carl Spackler retained his status as most popular poster even after becoming a moderator. How did he do it?

“Here’s a Red Card for Breathing in my General Direction” - Vader’s memoirs

Brilliant !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back