When were you wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought when the Cavs got rid of Blatt for Lue it was pandering to LeBron's wishes and that would be bad for the Cavs. Lue wan't an upgrade at all. Blatt actually knew how to coach and Lue was just mates with LeBron.

Even when they won it last year I thought that didn't necessarily mean Lue > Blatt. I thought it was mainly LeBron being LeBron and the Warriors playing like s**t.

But after an offseason of thinking and the start to the year I think Lue knows what he's doing and is an upgrade to Blatt.
The two big differences have been the timeout plays (cavs literally never scored on those with Blatt) and getting Love involved

The two big differences have been the timeout plays (cavs literally never scored on those with Blatt) and getting Love involved
Love changes everything

I thought when the Cavs got rid of Blatt for Lue it was pandering to LeBron's wishes and that would be bad for the Cavs. Lue wan't an upgrade at all. Blatt actually knew how to coach and Lue was just mates with LeBron.

Even when they won it last year I thought that didn't necessarily mean Lue > Blatt. I thought it was mainly LeBron being LeBron and the Warriors playing like s**t.

But after an offseason of thinking and the start to the year I think Lue knows what he's doing and is an upgrade to Blatt.
Same here. I think Blatt deserves another opportunity elsewhere but he ended up just being a terrible fit for the Cavs. Lue might be more buddy buddy with the Cavs guys but that's probably a good thing for them.

The Cavs players never seemed to have much respect for Blatt and as a coach finding his feet in the NBA coaching LeBron is probably one of the more tougher situations to find yourself in.

So... I was wrong about being wrong...

Ahead of the 2015-16 season where the Warriors won 73 and were a slippery bit of hardwood away from winning the championship, I predicted the Warriors would not make it past the second round of the playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back