Prediction When will crowds return ?

When will crowds return?

• By the end of the season (no restriction on attendance)

• By the end of the season (with severe restriction on attendance)

• By the end of the season (with some restriction on attendance)

• 2021 with restriction on attendance

• 2021 with no restrictions

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting poll

i made it so you campaigners cant change ya votes when its announced like you did with the when will footy return poll

shifty campaigners

The sports, and entertainment industries have been working on this since April. Plans are well advanced.
Assuming there is no major second wave, we will see at least 25% capacity by finals. For example, cinemas can operate at about 30% capacity next month. Footy can do the same.
Close off every second row. Each seated row has the aisle seat empty and two seats between each group. No standing. You could get 35k into MCG. All amenities need to be open.
My prediction is 20% of seated capacity around August (rounds 10 - 13) if that is managed well, then 35% in September (rounds 14 - 17 and finals).
It will happen.

The sports, and entertainment industries have been working on this since April. Plans are well advanced.
Assuming there is no major second wave, we will see at least 25% capacity by finals. For example, cinemas can operate at about 30% capacity next month. Footy can do the same.
Close off every second row. Each seated row has the aisle seat empty and two seats between each group. No standing. You could get 35k into MCG. All amenities need to be open.
My prediction is 20% of seated capacity around August (rounds 10 - 13) if that is managed well, then 35% in September (rounds 14 - 17 and finals).
It will happen.
Delicious.

It will happen.
so how many people will see the back to back richmond premiership?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they’re waiting for a vaccine then possibly never , herpes sufferers are still in hope. This maybe the new normal with ding bat despot premiers closing borders that put a spanner to any national endeavours
More chance of an indoor vfl for tv only league taking over some time soon
Shoaib Akhtar likes this.

It will happen.

Would be great to get at least some crowds back at footy :)

I cant see entertainment industry as in rock concerts etc and live theatre getting back though at 25% though , most live theatre shows have break evens of about 50% minimum and rock concerts in a rod laver for a well known act is minimum 70- 80% .

I was pretty optimistic but not now , I reckon the chances are fa , fwiw I don’t even think there will be a melb cup crowd. It will take a while to get the numbers down to what they consider manageable and comfortable. It *en sux , big time , were almost in the clear then a blowout and now this . The basket case at quarantine ****ed it for everyone

So now that crowds have returned to other states when will crowds return to victoria and in what way ?

well apparantley Aussie scientists will have available a drug that stops the virus if you catch it, not a vaccine though, report said they will have it by years end. If thats the case then crowds should be full by round 1, if they don't have crowds back by next year then clubs will fold 100%.

Back