Prediction When will Mitch Georgiades reach his bootstraps?

When will Mixch Georgiades become a regularly consistent performer

• this season

• 2022 or 23

• never

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old made shows a lot of promise but lacks the consistency. Right now he is not playing at AFL standard.

Not everyone can be Aaron Auton from the get-go. Sometimes it takes a few years before the fruits can fly and you can dish the rewards. When will this happen for young Georgiades?

John Butcher was statistically superior to MG at the same age of their respective careers. Can Mitch overcome the numbers and become the forward we all know he can be?

I am so drunk

Old made shows a lot of promise but lacks the consistency. Right now he is not playing at AFL standard.

Not everyone can be Aaron Auton from the get-go. Sometimes it takes a few years before the fruits can fly and you can dish the rewards. When will this happen for young Georgiades?

John Butcher was statistically superior to MG at the same age of their respective careers. Can Mitch overcome the numbers and become the forward we all know he can be?

I am so drunk

Calm...down...and...step...away...from...the...keyboard.

I am so drunk

A touch unfair to compare him to the man, the myth, the legend that was Johnny Butcher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t thread, appropriate for Marshall maybe but a 19 year old second year key forward who had a COVID season in year 1. Joke of a thread. He is our second leading goal kicker for god sake. Please inform me when Butcher kicked 20 goals in a season of football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back