Prediction When will pav play his 350th?

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope for your sake, you dont get upset every time someone has an opinion different to yours. Can see us making finals next year but winning a flag is a bit unrealistic so not much point in him staying on, but just my opinion
already feel like you are an eagles fan perhaps its time to give up the pretend act?

already feel like you are an eagles fan perhaps its time to give up the pretend act?
Just a realist, some of you guys are so one eyed its laughable, that you actually remind me of eagle supporters. Ive been a freo supporter since inception. Never realised the majority of you had such thin skin.
Now dont anyone have a differing view from us because we might get upset boohoo.

Amazing to think he'll probably play 350 games. What a servant. Riewoldt only got to 300 this year and although most of us respect Rooey as a bloke sort of similar to Pav, it shows how established and under appreciated Pavlich has been. We will never see a WA based footballer play this many games again. Only some sort of Boomer Harvey freak could do it.

In yesterday's West Australian, Pav was quoted as scoffing at suggestions he may play on next year. He apparently said something along the lines of 'it's a battle to make it to the next training session, let alone playing next year'.

Sorry I don't have the paper to quote directly. It was in the 'Game' section.

Amazing to think he'll probably play 350 games. What a servant. Riewoldt only got to 300 this year and although most of us respect Rooey as a bloke sort of similar to Pav, it shows how established and under appreciated Pavlich has been. We will never see a WA based footballer play this many games again. Only some sort of Boomer Harvey freak could do it.

Boomers a freak - but not in a good way.

Boomers a freak - but not in a good way.
Freo fans hate the guy way too much. It's OTT and based on a stupid pinching remark. Pretty obvious taggers play at least a bit dirty... why get angry Crowley was called out? Can't believe how much a PED user is still loved on this board when everyone here rightly hates Essendon.

He's got the turning circle of a bus and has lost that explosive speed, hes talented but im hoping he bows out this year, hate to see champions go one round to many
If find it odd that people want champion players to retire 'before they slow down'. Pav contributes each week, doesn't get injured (apart from the odd niggle, but who doesn't) and is an obvious leader and inspiration on field. His record suggests he's got a year or two at least in him.

Freo fans hate the guy way too much. It's OTT and based on a stupid pinching remark. Pretty obvious taggers play at least a bit dirty... why get angry Crowley was called out? Can't believe how much a PED user is still loved on this board when everyone here rightly hates Essendon.
Geelong supporters are the funniest with taggers. Ling is some legend of the AFL yet guys like Crowley are scum and against the spirit of the game or some bullshit. Close to the most moronic supporter base on BF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If find it odd that people want champion players to retire 'before they slow down'. Pav contributes each week, doesn't get injured (apart from the odd niggle, but who doesn't) and is an obvious leader and inspiration on field. His record suggests he's got a year or two at least in him.
I noticed Slobbo went on about how well we were going with Ross reloading things but of course zero mention of Pav's game and how he said just retire a few weeks back.

I'd be surprised if he even bothered to watch half our games.

And he's been so good to this club he can basically choose to retire when he wants. He is a model professional though and will give up before he shames himself. But he kicked four goals last week, takes the main defender still, and basically continues to cop the second defender and double teaming as well. If you think this year's s**t Freo would be less s**t with Pav, you're insane. In a season like this, worst case scenario is he helps Taberner play better for a year and eases his load while a bunch of lower level players get a kick playing with him.

Geelong supporters are the funniest with taggers. Ling is some legend of the AFL yet guys like Crowley are scum and against the spirit of the game or some bullshit. Close to the most moronic supporter base on BF.
True, but have you been to Geelong? Imagine if Mandurah had an AFL side with success. It'd be the same mouth breathing s**t.

Won't lie though, Geelong on a Sunday at Lamby's... fun.

Enjoying every moment of Pav this year but do not see any advantages in him going on next year.

Actually I am more excited about seeing a new and quicker forward line hopefully with McCarthy in it next year.

Next year will finally be time for a more versatile forward line.

And he's been so good to this club he can basically choose to retire when he wants. He is a model professional though and will give up before he shames himself. But he kicked four goals last week, takes the main defender still, and basically continues to cop the second defender and double teaming as well. If you think this year's s**t Freo would be less s**t with Pav, you're insane. In a season like this, worst case scenario is he helps Taberner play better for a year and eases his load while a bunch of lower level players get a kick playing with him.
I think you meant to write 'without Pav'? But I agree, having Tabs as our leading big man would be awful. Can't underestimate how much a champion brings to the team. Like Riewoldt at the saints, their contribution is immeasurable.

He's allready slowed down and his contributions have been questionable this year last game excluded obviously. Ali was a bit before my time but I do remember Jordan, and that s**t was sad :( unfortunately champions dont always know when to retire they have to much fight in them

He's allready slowed down and his contributions have been questionable this year last game excluded obviously. Ali was a bit before my time but I do remember Jordan, and that s**t was sad :( unfortunately champions dont always know when to retire they have to much fight in them
The whole club has had questionable performances this year. Don't know how you can single out Pav. Jordan retired, played baseball and then came back. If Pav retires, plays with Cockburn United soccer team and comes back at 40, I'll agree it's a poor decision. Right now he has the runs on the board for a few poor games.

The whole club has had questionable performances this year. Don't know how you can single out Pav. Jordan retired, played baseball and then came back. If Pav retires, plays with Cockburn United soccer team and comes back at 40, I'll agree it's a poor decision. Right now he has the runs on the board for a few poor games.
It wont let me upload his averages stats for some reason but basically its his worst output since his first season, only stat thats gone up is tackles which is a indicator of how much slower he is now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back