Prediction When will pav play his 350th?

Remove this Banner Ad

It wont let me upload his averages stats for some reason but basically its his worst output since his first season, only stat thats gone up is tackles which is a indicator of how much slower he is now
He's hardly ROBINSON Crusoe in having a bad start to the year. His output through his career has been extrodinarilly consistent and at a very high level. Pavs 'poor' season is most players 'very good'. I'm not saying he will play next season, he's earns the right to make that call himself. Just as you look for stats to say he shouldn't go on, I think a case can easily be made to say he should.

He's hardly ROBINSON Crusoe in having a bad start to the year. His output through his career has been extrodinarilly consistent and at a very high level. Pavs 'poor' season is most players 'very good'. I'm not saying he will play next season, he's earns the right to make that call himself. Just as you look for stats to say he shouldn't go on, I think a case can easily be made to say he should.
No worries were all allowed an opinion:)

This is Freo's last MCG game for the season.

Pav's reaction at the final siren will tell you what his intentions are.

On Foxtel's League Teams, Dermott said this weeks match is Pav's 347 th game and only his 33 rd (iirc) on the MCG. That's less than 10% and this figure also includes finals matches (not scheduled H&A). All panelists, Dicko, Johno and Mooney-o thought this was poor.

probably on me ps2
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Foxtel's League Teams, Dermott said this weeks match is Pav's 347 th game and only his 33 rd (iirc) on the MCG. That's less than 10% and this figure also includes finals matches (not scheduled H&A). All panelists, Dicko, Johno and Mooney-o thought this was poor.
But there playing 50% at subi . All the other grounds will be low percentage

He's allready slowed down and his contributions have been questionable this year last game excluded obviously. Ali was a bit before my time but I do remember Jordan, and that s**t was sad :( unfortunately champions dont always know when to retire they have to much fight in them

Michael Jordan played all 82 games and averaged 20ppg in his final season. He slowed from his usual standards 30+ but it was hardly "sad".

Its probably the Geelong/Hawthorn/Melbourne games being played at Launceston, Simmonds, Darwin etc. He should be on at least 40 at the G.
Hes played every derby to, so thats 17 away games at subi, its like 55% played at subi

Hes played every derby to, so thats 17 away games at subi, its like 55% played at subi
Yeah but that's something that we as a club have asked for. I think the point being made is, where the AFL has had opportunities to arrange Victorian away games at the MCG, it hasn't been taken and we've been shunted to lesser venues. As a result, one of their greatest players of the modern era has very few highlights at their best venue.

Yeah but that's something that we as a club have asked for. I think the point being made is, where the AFL has had opportunities to arrange Victorian away games at the MCG, it hasn't been taken and we've been shunted to lesser venues. As a result, one of their greatest players of the modern era has very few highlights at their best venue.
Most of the sold home games from the Vic teams are against interstate sides. If not we'd be playing both Melbourne and hawthorn at the mcg and not tassie and Darwin.

Simon black 322 - 34 mcg
Mark rusccito 312 - 32 mcg
Andrew mcleod 340 - 38 mcg
If you want to play heaps at the MCG you need to be from Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back