When will the Carlton FC Arrive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 of this thread is here:

Not really as can't play 10 players in the midfield. I think we will stick to most flexible players.

Cripps and Kennedy being able to play forward
Walsh being able to play on the wing
Fisher being able to play forward

I'm referring to smalls not key players. If they are not flexible then their spot on the list diminishes at the rate of knots.
It always confuses me how people expect us to play 10 midfielders in the midfield

They've arrived at s**t Creek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep Cripps, Walsh, Weitering and McKay then get rid of the deadwood. It’s very frustrating how they manage to get high draft picks then destroy their potential

People mocked the Roos when they dumped 6 or 8 players rather unceremoniously. But they are rebuilding with a good looking team and a coach with a game plan.

Problem is, how does Carlton sell rebuild number 4 ??

People mocked the Roos when they dumped 6 or 8 players rather unceremoniously. But they are rebuilding with a good looking team and a coach with a game plan.

Problem is, how does Carlton sell rebuild number 4 ??

North don’t have a bad team for the future, meanwhile Carlton are in trouble. They can’t really sell another rebuild, they’ve spend so much on borderline players such as Saad and Martin

North don’t have a bad team for the future, meanwhile Carlton are in trouble. They can’t really sell another rebuild, they’ve spend so much on borderline players such as Saad and Martin

Yep. Roos probably have a bit of cap space still. Helps when the Pies are paying sone of Stephenson's salary.

Blues loaded up on cream thinking they had the bases covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back