Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-22

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club is a shambles from top to bottom. We have a delusional coach, a midfield that cant kick and a poor list management strategy. It is only by fluke we have managed to be mildly competitive for the last 5 years under Longmires reign of terror.

Doubtful we win a game this season and unless we have a total rebuild doubtful we win in 2018 either.

This club is a shambles from top to bottom. We have a delusional coach, a midfield that cant kick and a poor list management strategy. It is only by fluke we have managed to be mildly competitive for the last 5 years under Longmires reign of terror.

Doubtful we win a game this season and unless we have a total rebuild doubtful we win in 2018 either.

I had to laugh when I read this.

Over the last 5 years every club bat hawthorn would have taken our flukey luck

I hate making prelims and Grand Finals. So expensive. All those annoying finals prices and travel. FU Longmire. :p

Walking out the ground after you have lost is much worse than handing the money over for the ticket, flights etc

I know :(

Walking out after the 2014 GF was the lowest moment in 20+ years of following this club.

Truth kind of stuffs my attempt at light-humoured banter, though.

We beat Geelong at the MCG in the prelim.
We also lost to the tigers and wb there

I'm not getting what your saying

Has nothing to do with the venue , it will be confidence and form

If we are playing like we are now and get smaked by gws , Carlton will think there a good shot

Back