• Hawks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-22

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton play with an enthusiasm that we could do with at the moment, but they showed last night they've still got the same old problems when it comes to kicking a winning score or matching an opponent for 4 quarters. We'll be winning that game.

All winnable games after the Giants, but we need to improve. Saints at Etihad is looking like a tough one, we'd need to turn our form around a decent amount otherwise I'm penciling in a loss there.

All winnable games after the Giants, but we need to improve. Saints at Etihad is looking like a tough one, we'd need to turn our form around a decent amount otherwise I'm penciling in a loss there.
I reckon we are a chance to steadily improve from this point on. Heeney to make a huge difference when he is back.

On Galaxy Nexus using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon we'll win this week. After that we could be waiting quite a while for another 4 points.

I reckon we'll win this week. After that we could be waiting quite a while for another 4 points.

Unless one win tuns the whole thing around then we may even get to 3 wins for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How disgusting that we are talking about getting out next win.
What has happened?

Not one of my better Nostradamus predictions :(
To be fair it was Carlton. I think most of us were backing us to finally knotch a win against them.

Obviously it's the changing of the guard & we're not the same team as last year.

Based on the last 6 weeks I'm not even sure we'll get a W against the Lions (can't believe I said that). But I'll back us in again...

To be fair it was Carlton. I think most of us were backing us to finally knotch a win against them.

Obviously it's the changing of the guard & we're not the same team as last year.

Based on the last 6 weeks I'm not even sure we'll get a W against the Lions (can't believe I said that). But I'll back us in again...

Yeah I'm with you on this. I'll back us in against the Lions but I can see them beating us, and now that I've (finally) adjusted my expectations for this season I could live with that.

There's a sense of relief now that rather than shooting for premierships (or even finals) this year, we can sit back and watch the development of some very exciting young talent. Great reason to turn up to the footy each week.

Back