Unofficial Preview Where am I? (opposition supporters welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ponsdale is a great poster / regular contributor to the Swans board...am I doing this banter thing right
I can tell you that my colours will be very red and blue this week. But I do appreciate how tough a task it is to come up against the Swans when they're on a roll.

How good was last weekend!

ponsdale is living the classic wife / mistress scenario. ponsdales wife, aka Mrs Melbourne Demons, has been wearing him down over the last decade with constant nagging, whinging, depressive behaviour and at times down right abusive phone calls,

1MJSCM.gif

So a few years ago ponsdale, who had had enough of his mistreatment, took a mistress, aka Miss Sydney Swans, who is younger, hotter and way more fun to be around. They had many secret rendezvous, including this one, which happened to be not so secret at all,

153954_fedace6b628c16c02fb41d686f38097e.jpg

This year Mrs Melbourne Demons has finally had enough of ponsdale's sneaking around and has decided to take it upon herself to change her ways, get a make over and win back his love. And wow is she ever hot again,

3da37bc984f12522a65eb9b85eee3d24

The moment of truth has finally arrived. ponsdale has to choose between his wife or his mistress who shall battle for his affections this Friday night. I'm confident the red legs (heads?) will win,

TLC09_Photo_071.jpg

But who's it going to be ponsdale, Melbourne or Sydney?

ponsdale is living the classic wife / mistress scenario. ponsdales wife, aka Mrs Melbourne Demons, has been wearing him down over the last decade with constant nagging, whinging, depressive behaviour and at times down right abusive phone calls,...
We've got a poster like that on our board, who left his old Mrs after he (and everyone else) found out she had fallen for the wiles of a famous, charismatic (suspiciously tanned) blond-haired lothario and had got on the gear.

She got sent away for a couple of years, and so he moved on with a pretty young thing from the harbour city.

He's happier now.

I went to South Melbourne once.

It was a soulless, barren place.

It felt like it had been abandoned.

Like it's soul and spirit had been ripped out and transplanted somewhere else.

Pubs are a blast when the Swans play though. :D

I thought Melb supporters would love the place. All those high end furniture stores...

Last edited:
I went to Melbourne once.

There were three men in green.

It felt like I had been abused.

Like some corporate psychopaths had taken over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ponsdale is living the classic wife / mistress scenario. ponsdales wife, aka Mrs Melbourne Demons, has been wearing him down over the last decade with constant nagging, whinging, depressive behaviour and at times down right abusive phone calls,

1MJSCM.gif

So a few years ago ponsdale, who had had enough of his mistreatment, took a mistress, aka Miss Sydney Swans, who is younger, hotter and way more fun to be around. They had many secret rendezvous, including this one, which happened to be not so secret at all,

This year Mrs Melbourne Demons has finally had enough of ponsdale's sneaking around and has decided to take it upon herself to change her ways, get a make over and win back his love. And wow is she ever hot again,

The moment of truth has finally arrived. ponsdale has to choose between his wife or his mistress who shall battle for his affections this Friday night. I'm confident the red legs (heads?) will win,

TLC09_Photo_071.jpg

aHAHAHAHAHA That's awesome and pretty close to the mark. Just replace the Miss Sydney Swans with my Swans barracking actual wife.

But I will clearly, and always, be in the Red and the Blue in each and every game that the Demons play. Mrs Melbourne Demons is my first and only true love.

1MJSCM.gif

TLC09_Photo_071.jpg

The mistress always claims a more expensive lifestyle than the wife...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back