Where are the Carlolton, lolNorf and Dingleberry tights arses?

Will these entitled disease riddled flogs from the PRV admit and pay for nose thumbing the AFL?

• S & T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tight campaigners will be opening offshore bank accounts to hide their money

• But but but

• fu** Australia, we're better than you

• We don't care

• Probably not

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
OK - so Coach Buckley and junior coach Sanderson have admirably decided to pay $25K for their day of tennis. And it now Trent Cockchin and his wife Brooke have followed suit and also taken responsibility for a CoVid breach and are going to spend $20K for Brookes fun times at the day spa

Where are all these other tight arsed flogs from Carlolton, lolNorf and Dingleberry ..? Will we see these CoVid breaching flogs own up to their transgressions, admit they were wrong and take the financial penalty away from their povo clubs ..?

Carlton - have the money but are too arrogant to part with it.

North - simply do not have any money.

Dingleberry I assume is Hawthorn? - no pokie revenue + no Tassie tax money + paying through the nose for retiree mercenaries = even less money than North. :$

Carlton - have the money but are too arrogant to part with it.

North - simply do not have any money.

Dingleberry I assume is Hawthorn? - no pokie revenue + no Tassie tax money + paying through the nose for retiree mercenaries = even less money than North. :$
Yet Carlolton are on the AFL drip .. they don't have the money

They have some extremely wealthy benefactors who choose when and where to open their wallets

The Dingleberry's will be taking a massive financial hit his year. But * them and their dirty pokie money and expecting/shafting the good inbreds of Tasmania to support them

Yet Carlolton are on the AFL drip .. they don't have the money

They have some extremely wealthy benefactors who choose when and where to open their wallets

The Dingleberry's will be taking a massive financial hit his year. But fu** them and their dirty pokie money and expecting/shafting the good inbreds of Tasmania to support them

Have you seen the average house prices in Hawthorn... plenty of loaded supporters to cover the club

Have you seen the average house prices in Hawthorn... plenty of loaded supporters to cover the club
You mean plenty of asset rich, disposable income poor people .. and now the PRV, Chairman Dan and a horny security guard have let the 'covid out of the bag' ..

I suspect Carlton will be asking Gibbs for a loan given they facilitated for him to squeeze good coin out of Adelaide for 4 years in return for nothing.
I really wanted to come up with a witty Betts retort, but sadly when Adelaide are still paying some his wage it just doesn't work

Back