Where are the finals on tv for a dutch fan

Remove this Banner Ad

dutchfan

Rookie
Aug 9, 2022
AFL Club
Carlton
The last 4,5 weeks I travelled through beautiful Australia.

during that time I was lucky to see two afl games.

the first one was Fremantle vs Melbourne. I liked it that much that i wanted to visit another game as well.
the second one was a lot from the lottery. Yesterday Carlton - Collingwood in the MCG. What a game, what an atmosphere and what an end of the game.

By now I have to go back to the Netherlands. Unfortunately as I would like to stay to see so much more and I would love to see some final games in the coming weeks. But all beautiful things end somewhere.

But now I like to see how this season ends. At what channels/streaming apps etc can I see the finals of 2022?

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood

the first one was Fremantle vs Melbourne. I liked it that much that i wanted to visit another game as well.
the second one was a lot from the lottery. Yesterday Carlton - Collingwood in the MCG. What a game, what an atmosphere and what an end of the game.

By now I have to go back to the Netherlands. Unfortunately as I would like to stay to see so much more and I would love to see some final games in the coming weeks. But all beautiful things end somewhere.

But now I like to see how this season ends. At what channels/streaming apps etc can I see the finals of 2022?
Well bad luck, you picked Carlton as a team to support,your season is over, go home.

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks

I think maybe only WatchAFL legitimately. It is a bit of a rip off though :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back