Where Are They Now? A roll call of Roys people

Remove this Banner Ad

I may have posted it elsewhere, but a girl I work with is from Beaufort which is where Lee Murnane now resides. It got back to him that I had a mild obsession with him as a young fella running around in the number 41 & he insisted that me and any other old Roys are welcome to go up there in the off season to catch up...from what my colleague has told me, he is a ripping bloke :thumbsu:

John Ironmonger is now living in the states and coaches the Womens USA Aussie Rules team. A friend of mine is working in Miami for a couple of years and ran into him of all people.

Ran in to Matty Dundas the other day. Boy he looks fit! Hard to believe he kicked five straight against the pies one day in torrential rain at Princes Park?

Had to go to Somers Camp to visit my young bloke, Simon Hawking is one of the resident teachers.

Just sat and watched the lions vs dockers win in 96 that I taped on Foxtel. Hawking must have had 20 possessions at chf. I'd remembered him as a defender, but he killed them that day as a chf. Such a shame he never kicked on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back