Where are they now (delistings / retirements since 2005)

Remove this Banner Ad

Noel Gallagher

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2006
Manchester
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
EPL
Matt Walker and Harry Jones have both signed with North Melbourne's VFL team. Smart thinking with a young senior AFL squad to showcase your wares.

Good luck to both, I have no doubt that Harry is good enough to be on Norths senior list. Not so sure about Walker, has the talent but not sold on his desire as yet...

local hack

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Matt Walker and Harry Jones have both signed with North Melbourne's VFL team. Smart thinking with a young senior AFL squad to showcase your wares.

Will make a pretty handy team in the VAFA too.
Lucky the ammos don't pay players :)

caseman2

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2008
NYC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Darren Minchington signs for a div 2 VAFA side

rei154

All Australian
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not super relevant but wasn't sure where else to post it- yesterday I was coaching a women's sports team at our regular location when (I think) St Kevin's football team ran past to the oval next to us to do some pre-season stuff. When they wrapped up players slowly trickled past, a lot of them walked through our training directly even after being asked to walk around. Matt Walker and Jones were amongst them- I'm assuming doing some work with them and they were at least kind enough to walk around our drills (even if they still walked on our field- seriously, how hard is it for people to walk around cones?)

caseman2

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2008
NYC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Kyle Cheney still running around in Adelaide and also part of a premiership last season. Was sensational when at Box Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad