List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically watching Big Brother for Daniel and i know Hannah.

Daniel should of kept Soobong in to help him win all the challenges and knock everyone else out instead of voting him out. He really becoming annoying with this Talia drama, she needs to be evicted next episode. Hope all the housemates realise she is a controlling bitch. Besides that at least he's being himself and not being fake.

Please let me know when Gorringe is eliminated.
If he wins it then please don’t let me know as it would make me seethe.
If he makes the final 3 it goes to public voting and majority of the Sportsbet fanbase will definately be voting him.

Basically watching Big Brother for Daniel and i know Hannah.

Daniel should of kept Soobong in to help him win all the challenges and knock everyone else out instead of voting him out. He really becoming annoying with this Talia drama, she needs to be evicted next episode. Hope all the housemates realise she is a controlling bitch. Besides that at least he's being himself and not being fake.
is Hannah really as cocky as the housemates make out she is?

is Hannah really as cocky as the housemates make out she is?
No she not, she's actually really nice and gets along with everyone. Unfortunately Sarah started bitching about her over nothing and kinda gave a few of the girls the wrong first impression but she did try and make friends with everyone. I don't think the boys will vote her off so she may last a bit since Angela/Kieran/Sophie look to be already allies.

No she not, she's actually really nice and gets along with everyone. Unfortunately Sarah started bitching about her over nothing and kinda gave a few of the girls the wrong first impression but she did try and make friends with everyone. I don't think the boys will vote her off so she may last a bit since Angela/Kieran/Sophie look to be already allies.
Yeah, she seems like a nice woman. Sometimes people just try to poke anything they can find (to get airtime)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Martin even out there ?.
He might pop up and kick a few goals in junk time like he did in round 1 so the commentators can talk him up and take a few cheap shots at us

Just looking around the comp this weekend
Not sure there's ever been such an exodus of top flight talent from one club
Hard to watch
Ablett
Martin
May
Bennell
Lynch
Prestia
Ah Chee
Matera
Lyons
Saad
Dixon
McKenzie
(not playing O'Cockface and Caddy)

Makes you realise how important giving up pick 2 for Lachie Weller and the commitment of Dave Swallow has been for us

Last edited:
Hard to watch
Ablett
Martin
May
Bennell
Lynch
Prestia
Ah Chee
Matera
Lyons
Saad

Makes you realise how important giving up pick 2 for Lachie Weller and the commitment of Dave Swallow has been for us
Was stoked for Harley just now. Interviewed after the game. He’s the only one of that bunch who’d still be here if it was his choice.

Hard to watch
Ablett
Martin
May
Bennell
Lynch
Prestia
Ah Chee
Matera
Lyons
Saad
Dixon
McKenzie

I think GWS has a shout here

Treloar
Shiel
Smith
Patton
Taylor Adams
Rory Lobb
Steele
Scully
WHE
Josh Bruce
Setterfield
Townsend
Plowman

plus more

Totally agree re: Weller and Swallow

Former Gold Coast Suns midfielder Joel Wilkinson has accused the AFL of being “hypocritical” in its support of the Black Lives Matter movement and says he considers the league a “deeply racist institution”.
Wilkinson claims to have been racially vilified by fans, football departments, players, coaches and administrators during his time in the game, which also included a stint with Carlton’s VFL affiliate Northern Blues.

The Sydney-born Wilkinson, who is of Nigerian descent, said he was “dismissed, silenced” and “blackballed” after continually speaking out against racism in the AFL and greater society, adding that treatment “continues to this day”.

“I was racially vilified by crowds at multiple games, including a large number of fans targeting me,” Wilkinson wrote in a stinging post on the Medium website.

“I experienced racism within football departments; vilified by players and coaches.

“I was told by multiple teams that my unapologetic, anti-racist stance/attitude was a problem.

“With each incident that took place over the years, executives and staff from multiple AFL teams dismissed my consistent complaints. When incidents were made public, I was coerced to follow their protocol. They weaponised their PR departments and media to control the narrative and, to silence and erase my voice and the truth.”

Wilkinson sued the AFL, multiple teams and individuals in 2018 but late last year decided to walk away from the battle.

“I was being pushed into settlement with a non-disclosure agreement,” Wilkinson said.

“I felt it was an unjust process, and I needed to protect the truth.

“We must not accept an institution like the AFL to support a black movement, when they aren’t even accountable to themselves, let alone to the community.”

Wilkinson said he doubted white players across the AFL “comprehend or value the true meaning behind” actions such as taking a knee.

All AFL players took a knee before Round 2 matches to show support for indigenous Australians and all people of colour in a stand against racism, and Richmond and Hawthorn players repeated the gesture on Thursday night.

Wilkinson said the AFL had “failed” himself as well as former Collingwood and Melbourne defender Heritier Lumumba and former Sydney hero Adam Goodes in a “disturbing pattern”.

“The AFL is setting an extremely dangerous precedent to society and, more specifically, to the youth, for how people in the black community are to be treated when they speak up,” Wilkinson said.

“To stay silent on what actions you are taking to rectify these problems, comes across as misleading and deceiving.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back