List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Club Legend
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Was at the Lions game tonight.

Cal Ah Chee was woeful.
Got shown up big time by Errol Gulden and Sam Wicks who he was mostly marking.
Ah Chee was an absolute liability for them last night. You'd think he would have cleaned up some of the bad habits he built at the Suns like aimlessly bombing the ball out of the defensive 50 but I saw him do that exact action last night and cost the Lions on the scoreboard.

I'd be shocked if he retains his place in the best 22 after his performance last night.

Mt Isa Mustang

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ah Chee was an absolute liability for them last night. You'd think he would have cleaned up some of the bad habits he built at the Suns like aimlessly bombing the ball out of the defensive 50 but I saw him do that exact action last night and cost the Lions on the scoreboard.

I'd be shocked if he retains his place in the best 22 after his performance last night.
H was amongst the worst on ground
Along with Hipwood
Seen Gore pop up on the West Adelaide social media a few times in the practice game reports , seems to have kicked a few. An old boy Tom Keogh got bog yesterday , how did he go at the suns
Ok, fair enough. He's talented. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on an AFL list at some point. Especially with the more open play, probably suits a guy that can finish around goals if given a little bit of space.

Don't think Keogh played a game. No more than 5-10 in any case.
Was here around the same time as Greg Broughton from memory.

Can't say I remember much about Tom Keogh though!

Goodguy72

Senior List
Apr 28, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
H was amongst the worst on ground
Along with Hipwood

Ok, fair enough. He's talented. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on an AFL list at some point. Especially with the more open play, probably suits a guy that can finish around goals if given a little bit of space.

Don't think Keogh played a game. No more than 5-10 in any case.
Was here around the same time as Greg Broughton from memory.

Can't say I remember much about Tom Keogh though!
Says he played 14 reserve games in 2015 for Suns according to Wiki, decent height

Big Red Machine

His Righteous Red Baron
Jul 11, 2006
Jacuzzi in Lachie Weller Stand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
#BigTruss #BallSoHardU
Ah chee got a touch in the 3rd qtr against the cats and BT says he hasn’t seen much of it. Check the stats. 3 touches to halfway through the 3rd quarter.
He butchered a few balls into 50 right at the end that could have won them the game too.

The schadenfreude is high here gang

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jirik13

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Oh dear, Essendon fans are turning on 2MP. Already sending him to reserves. It will not end well. I watched him closely against Hickey and he failed badly IMHO. He is really soft and does not have fight in him. Even more shocking when the game was on the line, the skinny kid Cox rucked! And I believe 2MP was fine. By the way Cox looks like a great talent, Jones and Perkins as well. Essendon got beauties.

Also I have to say the game was very good from both team especially considering 5 days break. The last quarter was on.

Supersuns

Viva la Royvolution
Mar 14, 2014
Bendigo
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Roys FFC
Oh dear, Essendon fans are turning on 2MP. Already sending him to reserves. It will not end well. I watched him closely against Hickey and he failed badly IMHO. He is really soft and does not have fight in him. Even more shocking when the game was on the line, the skinny kid Cox rucked! And I believe 2MP was fine. By the way Cox looks like a great talent, Jones and Perkins as well. Essendon got beauties.

Also I have to say the game was very good from both team especially considering 5 days break. The last quarter was on.
2MP is just not up to the AFL, so soft for a player of his size. Happy he is gone, Burgess gives more of a fight as a ruck

Remove this Banner Ad