List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are they now? Apart from Bennell, they're all on the field and played every game. Hickey, Smith, Caddy, Weller and even glass ankles Dixon hasn't missed one. Meanwhile back at Metricon ER..
Who bitch slapped a gypsy and put this curse on us

Where are they now? Apart from Bennell, they're all on the field and played every game. Hickey, Smith, Caddy, Weller and even glass ankles Dixon hasn't missed one. Meanwhile back at Metricon ER..
I feel like Dixon has improved every year with his ankle but he will go do soon. Caddy and Hickey are developing as you would expect.

Matchu
Apparently the Carrara Curse will be lifted in 2018
That's the theory. Christopher Skase's (former owner of the Brisbane Bears) original 30-year lease on Carrara Stadium expires at some point in 2018. He also orchestrated the installment of the lights that still stand at Carrara and never paid for them so perhaps a bit of karma is attached to the curse.

That's the theory. Christopher Skase's (former owner of the Brisbane Bears) original 30-year lease on Carrara Stadium expires at some point in 2018. He also orchestrated the installment of the lights that still stand at Carrara and never paid for them so perhaps a bit of karma is attached to the curse.
Has the club considered the prospect of hiring a witch doctor or gypsy to try and lift the curse?

Has the club considered the prospect of hiring a witch doctor or gypsy to try and lift the curse?
I doubt the club would publicly acknowledge it. Here's a great video of John Safran supposedly lifting a witch doctor curse put on the Socceroos in 1970. Funnily enough this video was made in 2004 and we haven't missed a FIFA World Cup since.

Can't help bad luck eh! 5555555555

From AFL website today 19/5/16

FREMANTLE recruit Harley Bennell's season is in jeopardy after suffering another setback in his rehab from a calf injury.

Bennell injured the calf playing in the WAFL the week prior to the first round of the season.

The Dockers placed the high-profile recruit on a long-term rehab program that was supposed to last 10 weeks.

Coach Ross Lyon confirmed on Thursday that Bennell had a suffered a setback but would not provide the exact details of the injury.

Lyon said the club would release a statement within the next 24 hours providing details on the injury.

He suggested that Bennell would need to go to the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra to try and solve the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am going to throw up in my mouth if Bolton has turned him into an AFL quality player

You won't need to - he was worst on ground and Goldstein was best on ground. Should have played his last game of AFL off the back of that performance.

You won't need to - he was worst on ground and Goldstein was best on ground. Should have played his last game of AFL off the back of that performance.
Why would they play him in the ruck? We all know from his Suns days his best position was the wing, forward pocket, back pocket, half forward, half back, ruck rover combo..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back